That last 10 lbs to a 6 pack or to just exercise? New here.

Options
Hi everyone!

I am new here, and a weight loss counselor. I am petite enough but still have the last ten to loose,a belly and I want the six pack. Drop ten or maybe I should just exercise? Looking to make friends here.

Replies

• Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    Abs are made in the kitchen it's all about diet
  • Psylocke_13
    Psylocke_13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Serjeant! Being a weight loss counselor I eat a a very clean diet. It is just if I diet down anymore the female parts will be gone. I dont know if I should just exercise or continue to diet and end up on the thin side. So diet more I guess?
  • kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    haha well doing ab workouts would definitely help if you already eat clean
  • FriscoChet
    FriscoChet Posts: 57
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need some support though your journey (not sure I am that male servant you are looking for), but maybe we can both help each other get there. I will send you a FR. You know this, it is not easy, but definitely worth it in the long run. Either way, Good Luck and there is allot of support on this site to fit anyone's personal goals.
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    hmm I guess you need to build muscles to show them off, guessing you want to lower your BF% rather than lower your weight.

check this group out: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/788-women-strength-training
  • Psylocke_13
    Psylocke_13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your input and kindness.

Iceqieen that is it! I could not put my finger on it but that makes alot of sense. Thanks for the link to the forum also.