2468 diet

Options

Replies

• tiger4nikki
    tiger4nikki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    NO way I would try this. You might lose some at first, but you will go into starvation mode and you will stop losing for a while. It's better to lose at a nice, slow pace. Most week, I only lose 1-1.5 pounds and that's fine by me. No way I could even move if that's all the calories I at in a day.
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    Actually, if I could figure out how to retract my question I would. I didn't think I would get such an overwhelming response. I certainly don't want to feel like I shouldn't be on mfp or that I'm not welcome. I didn't and wouldn't ever post a question with malice or I'll intent. I have no intentions of trying to cause negative feelings or issues. I believe that even if someone doesn't have the best ideas they are still a person just as much as those who have better ideas perhaps. I asked a question, stupid or not I was trying not trying to be harmful. Again, I apologize.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Seems legit. :noway:

FFS, no.
  • hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I offended anyone. I apologize. I think I get the point. Thank you for your replies. It does sound sorta nutty I guess. I certainly was not trying to be offensive or mean or anything. Sorry.

Not offended...genuinely concerned!! Please read some more info on this site, there is a healthy way to do what you are trying to do. I understand the inclination to try extreme and crazy sounding stuff...done it all! Just want to help other people avoid all that nonsense. Stay around and get support -- add me if you want. You can do this right!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I offended anyone. I apologize. I think I get the point. Thank you for your replies. It does sound sorta nutty I guess. I certainly was not trying to be offensive or mean or anything. Sorry.

YAY!

applause_thumb[2].gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Actually, if I could figure out how to retract my question I would. I didn't think I would get such an overwhelming response. I certainly don't want to feel like I shouldn't be on mfp or that I'm not welcome. I didn't and wouldn't ever post a question with malice or I'll intent. I have no intentions of trying to cause negative feelings or issues. I believe that even if someone doesn't have the best ideas they are still a person just as much as those who have better ideas perhaps. I asked a question, stupid or not I was trying not trying to be harmful. Again, I apologize.

No one thinks that you aren't a person, hun. Everyone just wants you to be healthy and happy, that's all.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    no.gif

^this
    No one thinks that you aren't a person, hun. Everyone just wants you to be healthy and happy, that's all.

and ^this

It's just a bad idea. Take a more reasonable approach to it (or even just "less bad") and you'll find plenty of people here who will support your efforts.
  • minijuggernaut
    minijuggernaut Posts: 98 Member
    Options

It's all good. No one's mad. We just worry about our fellow MFP-ers :)

Hang around and keep getting good tips, you'll have your diet and workouts dialed in in no time.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    2468 who do we appreciate? Not this crazy diet.

LOL! That was funny!

Yeah very stupid diet or torture....whatever!!
  • onezeronine
    onezeronine Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Also, just be aware that people will keep posting snarky replies because they don't really bother to read past the first post. Don't worry about it!
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    " Everyone just wants you to be healthy and happy, that's all."

We actually do care or we wouldn't even respond. Take care of yourself. Be smart. and go for strong, healthy and sexy. All of that will bring you happiness, longevity and confidence.

Nothing better!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Noone is mad, just passionate about seeing to it that people don't do horrible things to their bodies!

thank you for being awesome enough to listen rather than cracking the sads because people aren't being supportive.!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    2468 who do we appreciate? Not this crazy diet.

DIETS DON'T WORK.............why can't people figure that out? yes, a quick boost can help..........but it's A LIFESTYLE CHANGE that makes the difference.

sheesh....
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    NO_GOD_PLEASE_NO.gif
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You don't need to apologize. But I think the experience has probably made you realize....this is a site for people who want to become fit and healthy, and the only way to become fit and healthy is to do it in a healthful manner. And it looks like it worked....like the support structure for healthy eating and exercise got you to rethink this. That's what it's here for!
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    One of your inspirations is your health! Believe us, this 2468 diet, is NOT :noway: going to give you good health! Just eat sensibly! :smile:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Also, just be aware that people will keep posting appropriate replies but phrased in a manner not everyone will approve of without bothering to read past the first post. Don't worry about it!

FIFY.
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    Sorry I even posted! It's not my nature to want to hurt any one. I won't invite any one for stuff again. Just so I don't have to worry about being attacked and made fun of. It interesting to me that it's very much like high school, you ask or say something that might be dumb, regret it and plenty of people can't wait to make fun, laugh at your mistake and get a thrill out of being nasty. Wow. Definitely not for me. I had no desire to feel worse than I already do. If I wanted to feel bad I could find a million other ways to do it.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be about someone eating 2468 calories and losing weight. I am disappoint.