JUDDD Question

Options
Hey guys,
I'm following the JUDDD diet and I have a question.
I have my graduation this week and my parents are coming to stay and let's just say they aren't the most supportive when you're dieting!
Should I:
1. Run two updays together
2. Change my caloric amount to maintenance and run the two up days together

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Replies

• stefjc
    stefjc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Break the cycle and enjoy the graduation. Don't even think about actively JUDDDing. Then, when your parents have gone, have a full Up Day or 2 and start your usual DD cycle again.

I have been JUDDDing for over a year and have lost steadily. I think this is because I took Dr Johnson seriously when he said that the diet should fit into your lifestyle, not run it.

If you decide to step off then you will have no feelings of guilt to get over and you can resume JUDDDing on your own terms. This has really helped me, and a few others I know in RL, stick to the 'diet' over a long period of time. Now I find that even when I have permission to step off my full button and reduced appetite are enough to prevent any big eating sessions.

So enjoy your graduation and your parent's visit!
  • ALittleSwanny
    ALittleSwanny Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Break the cycle and enjoy the graduation. Don't even think about actively JUDDDing. Then, when your parents have gone, have a full Up Day or 2 and start your usual DD cycle again.

I have been JUDDDing for over a year and have lost steadily. I think this is because I took Dr Johnson seriously when he said that the diet should fit into your lifestyle, not run it.

If you decide to step off then you will have no feelings of guilt to get over and you can resume JUDDDing on your own terms. This has really helped me, and a few others I know in RL, stick to the 'diet' over a long period of time. Now I find that even when I have permission to step off my full button and reduced appetite are enough to prevent any big eating sessions.

So enjoy your graduation and your parent's visit!

That's great advice :) Thank you!
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. One weekend is just a blip. Eat well, but don't overdo it, and get back on rotations next week.