Wanting to lose 100 lbs...need accountability

Options
2»

Replies

• foreternity1981
    foreternity1981 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am also going to add some of you. I will hit my one year anniversary at the end of August and still have ~15 lbs to lose in order to hit my ultimate goal. I started at 220 and am about 156 today - and I did it all by working out at home and using MFP for tracking.

Feel free to add me as well. I am hoping some new friends will give me the kick in the butt I need to get on with it!

-Katie
  • bammer4560
    bammer4560 Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too need some motivation and some tough love. Last week was extremely hard for me for some reason, and it would've been nice to have someone give me that push.
  • vixylou10
    vixylou10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello

In the same boat :-)

I need New friends and support. I'm wanting to loose 7 stone. Eeeeek. Id love a chat.

well done :-) x
  • kzandarski
    kzandarski Posts: 51
    Options
    I recently started a small group of people who are looking for a little more interaction. It is an opportunity to set daily and weekly goals, and talk about challenges and success with support, encouragement and tough love if needed.

if you are interested in joining message me.

Karen
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hey I started out heavier than you at 260. My goal is 160 for now cause I didn't want to say any more than 100lbs. I'll reaccess when I get to that point. I'm currently at 190 and I'm 5' 7 1/2" . I log every day and will help anyway that I can. I'm sending a friend request.
  • sockergurl04
    Options
    Any one can add me too! I'm down 50 pounds so far!
  • codepink7711
    Options
    Hey! I am just at the start of my weight loss journey. I am currently the fattest I've ever been and would like some support. Anyone can feel free to add me as well.

Christina

Stats:
    Ht: 5' 9''
    Wt 311
    Age 26