90 day challenge ( LifeTime fitness ).

Options
I signed up for the 90 day challenge, and I have already lost 33 pounds. Anybody else involved in the challenge????

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Where do you go to sign up and what is the 90 day challenge? What things do you follow?
  • Jools331
    Options
    How do you join the Challenge - Im completely new to this and not sure how message boards work - But would love to join in
  • smilez05
    Options
    I am very interested in finding out about the 90 day challenge. I recently found my fitness pal and so far love it. I am just getting started. Please let me know details of the 90 day challenge
  • Dgrave
    Options
    Well it's with lifetime fitness but every body is welcome to join in.
    We are already at the midway point. Log on to LifeTimeFitness.com
    Check it out.
    I watch my calorie intake to calorie burn ratio, eat a good breastfast about 300-400 calories, 2,1/2-3,1/2 hours later eat a handful of something half sandwich, nuts & fruit, bowl greens real I eat all kinds of heartily things apples pairs water mel. etc about 150 cal. in that aera.
    Lunch time I eat a round 300-350 cals. About three three forty-five eat 150 cals.
    Dinner 400-500 cals. Then walk my dog on mtn bike trails for one mile, run half , then walk 1 mile back then drop my dog off and head to the gym full body work for about forty minute eclips for about 25-30 minute, then hit the sonna for 20 minutes , steam-room for 12 minutes, hot-tube 17 minutes, the pool to cool down and stretch for 20 minutes. Took I about 60 days to jump start my Matabalizum can't spell but stayed to the plan and believe I would start losing weight and it's paying off. And about every four days I rest and just walk my dog for two miles.