Things that make you feel fat

Options
Just a quick post, post something that has made you feel fat.

Today while at the gym I was running on the treadmill and I guess I was putting my feet down too hard so the machine actually stopped mid run while I was watching TV, which launched me forward. I thought I broke my wrist but I was fine. I called it a day because it was near the end of my workout. The machine said something about stepping too hard but you know it wouldnt happen to a 200lb guy.

What do you got?

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Putting on jeans right out of the dryer (before they've started to stretch back out to their normal size) :noway:
  • xButtercup
    xButtercup Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Going to the beach & seeing girls in bikinis, while I'm there in a tank top and capris.
  • AkBUTLER
    Options
    Being short of breath in my WARM UP...lol.
  • rfialkiewicz
    rfialkiewicz Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feeling your stomach jiggle while you walk and not in the water-logged sort of way.
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I so agree with the posts above. Also, taking pictures next to my skinny, skinny, skinny friend and sister who is in a great shape. Also, eating and drinking too much this weekend. Yeah, I felt fat yesterday, still feeling it today.
  • Vmcd
    Vmcd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a group of girlfriends that all walk together in the evenings. If we walk in a line, and the sun hits us just right . . . my shadow is the biggest . . . for now . . . :-)
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    ANY photos!!!!:noway:
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    ALL of thee above ^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL
  • nbenos
    nbenos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When your family talks about someone who has lost weight but hasn't noticed that you have also lost over 20 lbs... argghhh
  • rockinright
    Options
    1. Having my knee (mild arthritis) and feet hurt after a day at the zoo or amusement park...for 3 days afterwards.
    2. Seeing that the "charts" still say I'm obese even though I've lost more than my son weighs.
  • mazb81
    Options
    when your nice new suit that you bought before you went on holiday (for starting your new job) now doesnt fit you when you are due to go back to work :(
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    The day after drinking...UGH
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Ok since Im a woman(and I bet all women will agree).. The TOTM!!
  • rfialkiewicz
    rfialkiewicz Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    When your family talks about someone who has lost weight but hasn't noticed that you have also lost over 20 lbs... argghhh
    OUCH! >.<
  • trikstar
    Options
    Squooshing into an airline seat - or any public seating. (Bus, stadium, theater...)
  • MLgarcia3
    Options
    Doing exercise in the living room and my 5 yr old says "Mommy..you're tummy looks crazy!"
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Realizing it's not flexibilty that prevents me from touching my toes as easily as I used to... it's my belly roll. Ugh!
  • Lithuria
    Options
    Walking past a mirror or other reflective surface - I don't actually "see" myself as big as I am in my minds eye (probably why I haven't done anything about my weight for so long tbh!) so it always shocks me!
  • AndriaLL
    Options
    The way several of my race Tshirts fit. My Ironman Boulder 70.3 Tshirt was a women's size M. My 8 year old wears it since her IronKids size small Tshirt was too big!
  • cakesmooth
    cakesmooth Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Trying on clothes, especially bathing suits.