Thought regarding TONE™ and V-Core™ Vantage

Options
Has anyone used TONE™ or V-Core™ Vantage from complete nutrition? Have you seen any results?

It looks like the TONE™ is more of an expensive fish oil and I'm not real excited about the whey protein in the V-Core™ Vantage. But, I thought I would give it a try anyway. People seem to love this company and their supplements or hate them. I am looking to hear from real people to help make a final decision. The owner at my local complete nutrition franchise offered a wealth of knowledge and I can appreciate that however, I'm not totally sold on the the why these products are "so different". Thoughts?

Replies

• lilsweetslol
    lilsweetslol Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im curious to hear as well! My friend who works for Complete Nutrition just got me started on the CT360 Max program with the V-core protein. I I just started today, I feel great so far.. He also wrote up a meal plan which has been extremely helpful. I wasnt eating enought calories thats for sure! Hope to hear some results, will post mine in 30 days to see where im at. Currently 5'4 and weigh 180. So ive got a ways to go :)