Not so new newbie, looking for friends ... support

Options
Hey MFP! Looking for new friends on here. I'm a wife & mom. I have two teenagers and a toddler. I work full time and also freelance as a makeup artist on the night and weekends. I'm 5'8" and have lost about 60 lbs by other means and have been using MFP to lose the last 25 of those 60 lbs. I still have another 60+ to lose. I have two herniated discs in my lower back and issues with my SI joint and sometimes find it hard to be consistent with my exercise....I just want to run!!!

Looking for active MFP lady friends for motivation, support or just to chat about daily struggles! :smile:

Replies

• Tootsiebee
    Tootsiebee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not a "newbie" because I've been here, left, now I back :bigsmile:

I log everyday, & try to stay encouraging. We can mos def help each other out if you wish.!!!

YAYYYY for your 58 POUNDS! Starting is never easy but your 58lbs in :heart: :heart:

Cant wait to hit my 50lbs mark

Luck!
  • evemarie1103
    Options
    Thanks Tootsie! I was on here, left and back again too but I'm not stopping! I want to hit a logging goal more then 5 or 10 days in a row for once lol Encouragement is key and it helps to be accountable - then it's harder to give up....which is NOT an option. :bigsmile:

You will hit your 50 lb mark! Its a great milestone .. my next one is when I hit ONEDERLAND! I got 28 more lbs to lose to get there ...I hope to get there in this 6 week challenge I'm doing with my online friends.

We got this!! :heart:
  • tracikearns
    tracikearns Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I feel like I am starting again, trying to figure this out lol! I know what I have to do but just can't seem to get it done. I have 2 teenagers as well :) and back/neck issues that keep me from exercising, although I am trying to at least walk most days. Looking for motivation and support , hopefully I can do the same for you!
  • evemarie1103
    Options
    Hi Tracie! Once you get on a roll, there's no stopping! You are on here and have lost some so you are taking the steps in the right direction. I hear you about the issues with pain, push through it as long as they aren't debilitating. Walking is a GREAT start! I look forward to sharing this journey with you! xox :happy:
  • evemarie1103
    Options
    I totally lapsed this past week....I feel like I need to be more accountable on here. Any ACTIVE MFP peeps want to pester me on a daily basis? :tongue: