Do you have a "thinspration" person?

Options
I use different things in my life to keep myself healthy and motivated... but sometimes when those motivations start to feel a little overused, or maybe it just happens by chance, I'll find a new "thinspiration"... now, I'm not big on depriving yourself or hating your body, but sometimes I just need a reminder of why I shouldn't go back and get another muffin... my recent thinspirational person is Kate Moss. Do you have any celebrities you use as thinspiration? Like you think... would this celebrity/model/ fit girl at my workplace/etc. go back for seconds of mac 'n cheese? Haha!

Replies

• Zenjaeie
    Zenjaeie Posts: 95
    Options
    bump
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I haven't found a celeb with a body I'd like for myself... :P you just don't see a muscular girl in TV a lot, not here anyway so I wouldn't know where to look.. ^^; but I do keep some random pics in my closet to look at in the morning :D
  • minijuggernaut
    minijuggernaut Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Dana Linn Bailey and Sophie Avrebrink.
  • SynicalEnvee
    Options
    My thinspiration is Angelina Jolie. I think we have similar body types but what inspires me is the fact that while she is fit, she's toned. What I mean is she's not just thin but the girl has some muscle to her. I'd love to look like that. In fact, I'm hoping to dress up like Lara Croft for Halloween this year. She has a good frame, great feminine muscles and looks amazing.

Sometimes I use google images. It's great when you see pictures of a lean but toned girl and you realize the picture is a success story. Just keep it up everyone, soon you'll have your own story to tell.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    5426d3a7-d074-4197-b641-b8f093bc5f70.jpg

4dfb3fea-20ca-4bf8-98b9-b525568b6233.jpg

Christmas Abbott
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    I think Jennifer Aniston has a great body. Too bad I don't have a trainer and personal chef like she probably does. LOL
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    these guys..

[img][/img]7769086264_a4614de3f4.jpg
    The Pride Of Africa.. by Dipak49ers, on Flickr
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    YES I DO. Angelina jolie is not toned anymore. She's way to thin imo.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    The only female whose body I want isn't thin (London Andrews icyww). Guys otoh, oh yes, plenty of guys whose bodies I want; my avatar for example. :love:

ETA: I don't use people's looks to keep me from eating. If I want an extra blueberry muffin (and can fit it into my day), I'm gonna have it.
  • blessedmomof3girls
    blessedmomof3girls Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have a real to life 'thinspiration' person actually. My friend is just a couple years younger then me, and she started out way bigger then I did. She has three kids, 2 of them being twin boys. She has lost SO much weight, toned up, looks great! She got a little help with the post pregnancy loose skin from a twin pregnancy, and got an awesome boob job this year! She's looks SO beautiful! I tell her all the time she's the person I look to when I feel like I'm doing this for nothing.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    The only one I concern myself with is the one in the mirror.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to be the best me I can be. I can't be anyone else so there's no need to try.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to be the best me I can be. I can't be anyone else so there's no need to try.

On point.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Me, in my early 20's. I liked how I looked, and I was fit.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    adini749
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be stronger than this guy and I'm going to do it naturally...

06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_029.jpg
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

l0oac.gif
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    5426d3a7-d074-4197-b641-b8f093bc5f70.jpg

4dfb3fea-20ca-4bf8-98b9-b525568b6233.jpg

Christmas Abbott

*Drooooool*
  • Kaytee86
    Kaytee86 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    As a very well-endowed woman (a fact that isn't going to change regardless of how much I loose, just the proportion on endowment) and someone who does still want to maintain some gorgeous curves, my "thinspration" person would have to be Miss Christina Hendricks.

600full-christina-hendricks.jpg
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I started with an aim to be shaped a little like Shakira or Anna Paquin. Small and compact, but still curvy.

But...
    Like you think... would this celebrity/model/ fit girl at my workplace/etc. go back for seconds of mac 'n cheese? Haha!

That never crosses my mind. It's more like, "Does the second helping mac & cheese fit in my calorie and macro goals?" If so, I'll eat it. I don't ever have any "What Would Sookie Do?" thoughts.