TOO CHUBBY FOR MY TWENTIES!

Options
Hello! My mom is on MFP and has a great group of ladies she talks to all the time in her WOMEN 50+ thread. Well, I'm 23, and I need some support!! Ha ha. So, I was looking for other ladies and gents in their twenties (I know you're out there!) to join in a thread. This is just a thread to dish about our successes (and failures) whether they be related to eating right and exercising or simply you had a crappy day and want to get it out! Join if you're interested! The best thing about this site is the awesome support you can get, so I'm hoping to find many other "twenty-somethings" looking for some support!

Replies

• alexialawson
    Options
    Count me in!
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    im so happy you made this!!
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

I am 26 and far to chubby!! I am currently at 185 pounds and want to get back to around 140, so there is a long way to go!!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in this one!
  • SuperSushiLove
    Options
    Here here! Lets try to get this **** under control before we turn 30!
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    Im in too!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Me too! :)
  • letym
    Options
    Part of the chubby twenties club right here!
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 (24 in a few weeks) and am looking to shape up. I just started myfitnesspal today so I'm really glad to find a group like this. I know I'm going to need support. I floated *gracefully* up to 174lbs after I got married and am now at a bountiful 172.4. I've been trying to change my lifestyle for awhile on and off. One rule I always follow is I can never give up! Even if I fall off the wagon its better to get back on!
  • shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Yay I agree we needed a group for our 20s. I am so glad when I see people of all different ages getting healthy. I am so glad we are doing it now and hopefully can keep ourselves in check as we continue in our life. My inspiration to finally get healthy is when I did the Hike for Hope. Many people chose to help out for this great cause and people choose a hike, I chose to do a 6 mile hike. I completed it and met a guy who was 70 years old!! He was in such great shape and was talking going to hike a huge mountain in the next month. So I decided I want to be in excellent shape and health when I get older too. He had no problems walking or with his joints, it was really inspiring. Hopefully this can help us all to continue to get healthier!
  • mikioi
    mikioi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :) im fairly new too. 21 years old! count me in!! :)
  • ntp0826
    ntp0826 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24 and decided that I absolutely must get my health in check! Count me in!
  • wannabthatgirl
    Options
    Great thread!!! I am 21 and wayyy to chubby for my twenties too! I need a good support team!! Woo!
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I'm in this category. I've never been at a healthy weight and Im' using MFP to get me there. Add me if you'd like.
  • BrandiPants
    BrandiPants Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am 24 and I have been at this for a couple months now but I have a LONG way to go and can use all the support and motivation I can get! I would love to be able to return the favors to others in my same situation as well! Lets do this!
  • lozone
    Options
    25...I'm in! :)
  • lozone
    Options
    25...I'm in! :)
  • micah2009
    micah2009 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    25 and in
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm 25... and weigh 210. So I'm definitely waaaayyyy too chubby for my 20's. Looking for all the support I can get, it's a long way to 140. :ohwell:
  • jdeganis
    Options
    I feel like my body is trapping me and holding me back from doing soo many things and I'm only 21 :( I'm so in