What is Your Goal / Dream? (Not a number on the scale)

Options

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    For now, I want to be able to squat my body weight and overhead press half that :smile:
  • KatieCooks8
    KatieCooks8 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to become a successful doctor!
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    To become batman :(
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    To live longer and have a better quality of life. To hurt less. To fly on an airplane without needing a seatbelt extension (hey, I may be there, dunno yet). To go skydiving. To have more adventures. To be able to say "I did it!" To be healthy and keep the weight off forever.
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    To look in the mirror and like what I see.

Excellent answer.
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    To feel good about how I look in everything...or nothing.

To be happy and less stressed more often.

To live a nice long life with my family.
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Be a mom and be able to say that we are a healthy family :)
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options

For me when I get in better shape, I want to do the Susan G Coleman's 3 day breast cancer walk. My mom passed of breast cancer and I would like to participate in that walk when I turn 50 (two more years).

**Susan G. Komen

I'd like to be thrilled with what I see in the mirror! When I get there, I'll know... :happy:
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    3 chicks at the same time.
  • Kaytee86
    Kaytee86 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I want to go to the mall and actually be able to leave with more than one item. (The only plus sized stores are either really ugly or super expensive.)
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    To crush man's skull like sparrows egg between thighs.

This. And to get abs...
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    lol to feel like JT could be singing "hey there good looking" to me, not going to happen so just to be in better shape so I can look and feel better to myself, and be a healthy role model for my kids, not a lazy lump
  • SpleenThief
    SpleenThief Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    3:35 marathon
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Climb a mountain higher than 10,000 feet. Although I'd settle for getting up a 1000 ft one right now.....
  • ShrinkingMuslimah
    ShrinkingMuslimah Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I plan on trying to start a family next year God willing, my goal is to have a healthy pregnancy with a healthy baby. :)
  • shlobiwan
    shlobiwan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    1. To live without knee pain.
    2. To feel comfortable in a sundress.
  • kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    To feel comfy in my body again.. I can remember when I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago (25ish kilos) and caught my reflection in a room full of mirrors.. I was wearing a tight singlet top and leggings and I was surprised that I was looking back at a girl who looked really fit and healthy. Can't wait to be that girl again! :bigsmile:
  • Tkyla32
    Tkyla32 Posts: 2
    Options
    My 6 yr old daughter has Type1 diabetes. I need to be a good role model emotionally as we'll as physically. We must have a healthy lifestyle for her sake.
  • papalito
    papalito Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    To fit into my Wedding Ring again. I had it resized several times when I yo-yo'ed and finally I just started wearing my claddaugh ring that s starting to feel loose. also to fit into my old clothes and never by these sizes again like I also did while yo-yo'ing
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    To feel loved.