BEST boneless, skinless chicken breast recipe! (With pic!)

Options
tiffanyraylene
tiffanyraylene Posts: 97 Member
While boneless, skinless chicken breasts are a staple in most of our diets, trying to find a recipe that makes eating so much of it bearable can be hard. Well- I finally found one! Spinach stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon, anyone?

I made this for the first time last night! Here's how mine turned out:

2m7anuh.jpg

It was so yummy! And surprisingly easy and fun to make.

You can find the recipe, here:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/spinach-stuffed-chicken-breasts/detail.aspx

Happy Eating :)

Replies

• jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Looks delicious! :)
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yum! And looks super easy to make too!
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    It looks really yummy, but I have to ask: If you're going to add bacon, mayo, and cheese, why not just have a breast WITH the skin?
  • Izy315
    Izy315 Posts: 1
    Options
    I wana try this my two favorite things spinach & chicken
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I have an even better idea for a chicken breast that i'll be making later this week
  • KarenisPaleo
    KarenisPaleo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Looks Fabulous!

This could be modified any way you like. Leave the skin on, skip the bacon, omit the mayo.

The feta and spinach would work fine.

Of course, I will not be omitting the bacon!
  • tiffanyraylene
    Options
    It looks really yummy, but I have to ask: If you're going to add bacon, mayo, and cheese, why not just have a breast WITH the skin?

Because its delicious? lol I would rather have bacon than leave the skin on, any day! The recipe can be easily modified to fit your or anyone elses, personal preference :)

I did use light mayo though.
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm will have to try this xxx
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options

Because its delicious? lol I would rather have bacon than leave the skin on, any day! The recipe can be easily modified to fit your or anyone elses, personal preference :)

Oh, I would NEVER say leave off the bacon, lol. I would rather have the skin AND the bacon! :drinker:
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have an even better idea for a chicken breast that i'll be making later this week

^ Is it a secret recipe :laugh:
  • tiffanyraylene
    Options

Oh, I would NEVER say leave off the bacon, lol. I would rather have the skin AND the bacon! :drinker:

Haha now that's more like it! :wink:
  • lvsglass
    lvsglass Posts: 90 Member
    Options

Me too!
  • Wattyz
    Wattyz Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    oooh, I want this, but with avocado and sauteed spinach instead of mayo and cheese. (I don't like the skin either.) ty!
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I've made this same recipe before but used prosciutto instead of bacon....was delicious!
  • thinlizzy608
    Options
    omg this looks so delicious. We eat a lot of chicken in our home and I think this will be a hit! THANKS!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite recipes is similar to this only sans bacon and I stuff it with steamed spinach and Laughing Cow cheese.. sometime throwing in mushroom, roasted peppers or sauteed onions depending on what I have on hand. Delish!
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Looks lovely :smile:
    There are soo many variations you can try too, it's good stuffed with garlic butter, or with slices of mozzarella underneath the bacon :tongue: