Options
    33y106a.jpg

2j35n5h.jpg

meh... I could go either way
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    time to shave?

I wouldn't change a thing! Good job on your fitness, by the way. Very inspiring!

thanks ;)
  • 4jamaica
    4jamaica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    time to shave?

GOe5zZO.jpg?1

Maybe trim random hairs that would poke out of a t-shirt and anything squirrelly hanging off the top of the shoulders. Otherwise, nice light coverage!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I like a little hair on my men. Seems weird without hair, but I'm not too picky really as long as they are kickass.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    I like a little hair on my men. Seems weird without hair, but I'm not too picky really as long as they are kickass.

I am hairy so better get used to it.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure yet. I should try them all in order to decide.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Meh! had both, liked both I don't want to choose.
    However a little manscaping in the right area is appreciated.
    just saying!:wink:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

I am hairy so better get used to it.
    Yeah!!! AND kickass! Perfection!
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    time to shave?

Maybe trim random hairs that would poke out of a t-shirt and anything squirrelly hanging off the top of the shoulders. Otherwise, nice light coverage!

gotta shave in 2 weeks anyways but thanks :)
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I think it's silly any time somebody considers body hair "gross", considering that...it's natural. It grows. I don't see how it's "gross". If it's not aesthetically appealing to you, okay. But it's not gross.

I really don't care how much or how little body hair a dude has. He can maintain it any way he wants. If he's happy with it, I'm happy with it. I would never tell him to get rid of any hair. It's his body. He gets to decide. And I get to be okay with it. And I expect to be treated in the same respect. :)

there are lots of things that are natural and at the same time gross.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Clean, trimmed hair is sexy.

No hair at all is a little odd (goes for women too imo) and if that is due to shaving it gets chafey! :frown:
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Why the hate for the back hair? Why is chest hair ok but back hair "gross"?

:laugh: Because imagine a naked guy......wearing a wool sweater. :noway:

But love is blind. I got over it.
  • keshed87
    keshed87 Posts: 104
    Options
    Clean shaved face, no upper chest/back hair. Definitely a trail and no lower hair. :D
  • KariRoseDoll
    KariRoseDoll Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hair is manly and sexy. My hubby-to-be has body hair and I love it. It makes him seem more rugged and masculine to me, whereas I think when men shave that they look like a little boy.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have a sexy, hairy man....front side is fine....back side gets the occasional trim (from the waist up...luckily, he was spared the Sasquach-*kitten*)

I call him "silver back" when it starts getting a little unruly.... ;)
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    a little hair is alright but I lucked out and my husband naturally has no chest or back hair. but he can't grow a full beard either just a goatee, which is also with me.
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hair. Wherever. Its natural and I prefer to believe that I am with a man and not a child. I LOVE stubble on the face. The rugged good looks always work for me.
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a little hair on chest, but Austin Power hairy is a big no for me. Hair on the groin, don't care much for, although trimmed every once in a while is nice. On face, I don't mind as long it doesn't make him look like a hobo. I like guys that knows how to trim his face to make him stylish.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    seeing a man w/o hair and immediately thinking of them as a child or children in general just seems weird to me.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I think it's silly any time somebody considers body hair "gross", considering that...it's natural. It grows. I don't see how it's "gross". If it's not aesthetically appealing to you, okay. But it's not gross.

I really don't care how much or how little body hair a dude has. He can maintain it any way he wants. If he's happy with it, I'm happy with it. I would never tell him to get rid of any hair. It's his body. He gets to decide. And I get to be okay with it. And I expect to be treated in the same respect. :)

there are lots of things that are natural and at the same time gross.

But it's HAIR. Why is some hair okay, but other hair is not okay?