Male body hair - sexy or not?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I think it's silly any time somebody considers body hair "gross", considering that...it's natural. It grows. I don't see how it's "gross". If it's not aesthetically appealing to you, okay. But it's not gross.

I really don't care how much or how little body hair a dude has. He can maintain it any way he wants. If he's happy with it, I'm happy with it. I would never tell him to get rid of any hair. It's his body. He gets to decide. And I get to be okay with it. And I expect to be treated in the same respect. :)

there are lots of things that are natural and at the same time gross.

But it's HAIR. Why is some hair okay, but other hair is not okay?

so long hair coming out of the nose or ears isnt gross?
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I think it's silly any time somebody considers body hair "gross", considering that...it's natural. It grows. I don't see how it's "gross". If it's not aesthetically appealing to you, okay. But it's not gross.

I really don't care how much or how little body hair a dude has. He can maintain it any way he wants. If he's happy with it, I'm happy with it. I would never tell him to get rid of any hair. It's his body. He gets to decide. And I get to be okay with it. And I expect to be treated in the same respect. :)

there are lots of things that are natural and at the same time gross.

But it's HAIR. Why is some hair okay, but other hair is not okay?

so long hair coming out of the nose or ears isnt gross?

I may not like the way it looks, but that doesn't make it gross.
  • Aerosam
    Aerosam Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    This is the best topic/post EVER.

WAY better than the woman looking for like minded hairy (no shaving anywhere) women!

Why thank you!

I'm glad so many people have so many opinions, just goes to show we are all different and all have differing tastes.
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I've had no complains from ladies from body hair I'm not too hairy tho and don't get back hair.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I like hairy men.

Exhibit A:

henry-cavill-man-of-steel-04172013-600x450.jpg
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    So sexy!! :love:

Hairy chest, happy trail, facial scruff! So hot!

^^^^ this
  • dcheeto
    dcheeto Posts: 1
    Options
    I love hairy men. Though I do prefer a trimmed uh, downstairs area :P
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Why the hate for the back hair? Why is chest hair ok but back hair "gross"?

I don't know. I also don't get the whole "he has to shave his man bits" either.
  • VeganCoco
    VeganCoco Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I don't think women or men should feel that they have to change from their natural bodily state.

However I wax myself to within an inch of my life and I like it when my boyfriend keeps everything generally trimmed and not unruly.

I'm not a giant fan of back hair, but it wouldn't change my opinion of someone if they had some! There's just something about the texture of it that I don't enjoy that doesn't bother me about chest hair.

I can't stand men with no pubic hair - creepy.
  • VeganCoco
    VeganCoco Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I like hairy men.

Exhibit A:

YUM!
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    oh yes love the hair... chest , beards yum yum yum.... not so sure about back... but u know what i wouldnt care , my man got a fantastic beard.
  • _meesh_
    _meesh_ Posts: 73
    Options
    I'm in the I don't really care except for the back and shoulders group.

I'll always remember the episode of "Herman's Head" where they go to a staff retreat at a nudist resort, and Hettie looks around and says, "Why does that guy get to wear a sweater" and someone else replies "that's not a sweater".
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I like no hair
  • JovanValor
    JovanValor Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    ive always kept it fair :D , plus im sure shed appreciate the overall smoothness :P
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Why the hate for the back hair? Why is chest hair ok but back hair "gross"?

I don't know. I also don't get the whole "he has to shave his man bits" either.
    Right?! I think however you are naturally is the best bet. And I think trimming is the WORST possible of all worlds-- it causes SO much irritation. There is no way on god's green earth I am putting hot wax on, ripping hair out of, or putting sharp things REPEATEDLY near my crotchal region! :noway: You people must have some callused crotches!

You don't like the body hair I choose to have or not have? Fine by me, you don't need to be in the sack with me. I can deal.

I can handle a mouthful of hair. But please wash. And tip your wait staff. Thank you.
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    i dont care for hair
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    i dont care for hair

oh hai

CWtUx.gif
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Defo sexy unless it's gorilla like. Something plastic about guys who shave/wax and are all glossy... I <3 arm hair.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I like hairy men.

Exhibit A:

Wow. Henry is very hot. And he has the perfect amount of body hair. :love:
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Has to be smooth and hair free for me, sorry guys :tongue:

wo wo wo!! no hair? beard and hairy chest = man

Ha, it said not inc facial hair.

Ideal man - grufty beard/stubble (not designer stubble mind), smooth chest and back :wink:
    And if I'm being really picky I do prefer long hair....

Although I do have a very extreme crush on James May :flowerforyou:

Top Gears James May?

:blushing: Yeeesss, I get quite alot of stick for that but he's soooooooooo lovely. You agree right? heheh

as long as it wasn't Clarkson, i suppose thats one thing, but really? reeeaaallllllyyyyy! James May?!? James 'im so frightfully Middle Class aren't i' May?? you're so wrong on many levels, i cant even look at you now, you DISGUST ME!!
    im just jealous really

:love: "James 'im so frightfully Middle Class aren't i' May" <
    This. You have it in a nutshell dude. He's like the scruffy public school teacher that you really WANT to give you detention because you want to be punished. Imagine getting held back after class by James May? It's be like "yes sir, no sir, what's that? You need me to bend over so you can spank me? OF COURSE Sir"

Hehe not that I've ever thought about that of course........:tongue:

i thought i'd seen it all on the interweb, but James May the Sex Symbol is the craziest **** i've ever heard, yeah crazier than 2 girls 1 cup and other crazy **** i've seen **Current Affairs Satire Red Alert** that i'll soon have to be asking my ISP provider if i can pretty please watch on the interweb **Current Affairs Satire Red Alert**
    its over, you can now relax ((im so random))