Get Fit Brides Week 5

Options
Good luck ladies!! Post wedding dates on your site, I'd like to keep track of everyones.

Replies

• Fitnhealthyme
    Options
    Hey.. I would like to join your group as well, although it seems I'm a bit late... My wedding's on October 21, 2010 (only 8 weeks left!!!). I have a small problem with the weigh-ins though - got no scales. That's why I've decided to take my waist-hips measurements every 2 weeks to track my progress. Anyone wants to join me on that one?

SW: 141 lbs (waist - 29.5", hips - 39.3")
    GW (my wedding date): 126 lbs (waist - below 27.5", hips - 37.3")

I'm trying to workout for 30 minutes 6 days a week. Usually using various dvds. I like Jillian Michaels, so this week I'm gonna do it like this: Fri/Sun/Tue - 30 day shred, level 2 and Sat/Mon/Wed - Banish fat, boost metabolism. How about that? :)
  • vdubteach23
    Options
    Welcome to the group. Better late than never! Good luck on your goals for the week. I need to get a measuring tape, I would like to start measuring also. I noticed sometimes the scale doesn't move but clothes are feeling different, so that would help. I hate water, so i bought a 32oz water bottle and i'm going to try to drink that at least once a day. Good luck this week!
  • Fitnhealthyme
    Options
    Exactly, I think the scales do not show the whole picture of your weightloss.

I used to drink little water before but I tought myself to have around 2 litres per day and now it's totally natural to me. I'm sure you can do that as well :) The first thing I do when I wake up - have 1.5 cup (that's how much fits into my glass) and then keep a bottle of water next to me all day long. Everytime I look at it - I have some. I also drink a glass of water before eating, that not only helps with your water drinking goals but also fills you up. Research says if you drink 2 cups of water before food, you eat less and thus consume less calories, which eventually leads to weightloss :)
  • sweet4keeps22
    sweet4keeps22 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Uh oh, where is everyone?? No week 6 topic... though I missed posting entirely last week. Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I am dreading it. Wedding planning lately has been so stressful. Trying to decide what to do for BM gifts, what is everyone else doing? Any ideas? Also in the middle of trying to decide on invitations, eek! Must order those ASAP. One of BM has a birthday on Thursday as well, so I'm trying to come up with a birthday gift idea, as if everything else (plus school) wasn't enough to freak out about. :laugh: Ah well. That's life.

Hope everyone is doing well. You all must be just as busy as I am. :flowerforyou:
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I went to Paris but I'm back and ready to get back in the game! Weigh in was yesterday and I did lose a little, but not much. Oh well :( I have zero suggestions for BM gifts - all of my BMs are male, so I'm not sure that my ideas would work well for you. lol Let's get next week's thread going!
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options