My 6 months progress pictures

Options
Abram86
Abram86 Posts: 282 Member
On Jan 7 2013 I was weighing 250 lbs and decided to join a gym. 6 months later I weigh 199.4 pounds and here are my pics. I feel like I can't lose my lower belly fat.

Jan 07 2013
k0h4s4.jpg
297q0z.jpg
2j0io8m.jpg

July 13 2013
dq0krb.jpg
5kht1e.jpg
2qdsv9j.jpg

Replies

• sniperjones
    sniperjones Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good for you! The lower belly fat will come of later. It's usually the legs and arms, then the last is the belly and chest. Great work!!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome! As for the belly fat, you can't spot reduce and every guy I know gains on their gut first and loses it there last. Keep doing what you are doing and it will eventually come off since this is clearly working for you.
  • Abram86
    Options
    You're doing awesome! As for the belly fat, you can't spot reduce and every guy I know gains on their gut first and loses it there last. Keep doing what you are doing and it will eventually come off since this is clearly working for you.

Thanks I appreciate your response and everyone else's response
  • Abram86
    Options
    Thanks Tribehokie!
  • pepperpotts1012
    pepperpotts1012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Abram86
    Options
    Great job!

Thanks!
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    It's amazing that in 6 months a person can change so much! Congrats!!! You are looking great :flowerforyou:
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That is quite an accomplishment! Good job
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Great progress....... Dont stop keep on keeping on!
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wowzers!! That an amazing transformation. And I agree, the belly is almost the last thing to go. Congrats ans keep up the great work.
  • Abram86
    Options
    Thanks for yalls comment. Sometimes I wanna lose motivation cause it seems I cannot lose inches around my waist. But y'all got me motivated again!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. :) Stick with it, the sexy washboard abs will come!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What's your gym routine like? Do you lift?
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    great job! can't wait to see ya when you are finished!!
  • Abram86
    Options
    You look fantastic. :) Stick with it, the sexy washboard abs will come!!

I sure do hope they show up
  • Abram86
    Options

Thanks MB! I do strength training 4 times a week followed by cardio 5 days a week. I do crunches on the machine and at home I do crunches and planking.
  • Abram86
    Options
    great job! can't wait to see ya when you are finished!!

Thena send me a friend request so I can send u a pic when I'm done. If anyone else wants they can add me
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

Thanks MB! I do strength training 4 times a week followed by cardio 5 days a week. I do crunches on the machine and at home I do crunches and planking.

Ok, that's good! Keep up the strength training and you'll get the results you want!
  • Atomic_Bettie_1981
    Atomic_Bettie_1981 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Try Spinning Classes! I dropped 5 inches in waist and 4 inches in my hips in 6 weeks! Its a hell of a workout but trust me you will see some great results! Congrats on the weight loss! Don't lose motivation! Keep going!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!