Small Victory Bye bye Size 14

Options
I wore a pair of my size 14 jeans to work today. Not only was I told they looked to big on me...They are falling off....SEE YA!!!!

Replies

• rachelwilliams93
    rachelwilliams93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    well done :D
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    How awesome is that? I'll tell you -- TOTALLY AWESOME! I had a similar moment yesterday when I realized that blouse/button "pucker" I typically have around my curvy boobs was no longer there. The blouse was flat and no pucker around the chest area! It's the small things that are SO big! Major congrats. I'm so happy for you!
    :flowerforyou:
  • berry83sweet
    berry83sweet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job and please tell me how tall you are?
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    excellent!
  • MissPandaSquish
    MissPandaSquish Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Woot! Good job
  • dmarien
    dmarien Posts: 58
    Options
    How awesome is that? I'll tell you -- TOTALLY AWESOME! I had a similar moment yesterday when I realized that blouse/button "pucker" I typically have around my curvy boobs was no longer there. The blouse was flat and no pucker around the chest area! It's the small things that are SO big! Major congrats. I'm so happy for you!
    :flowerforyou:

I have not checked the PUCKER...I will have to test...:) I completely understand that victory as well. Congrads!!!
  • dmarien
    dmarien Posts: 58
    Options
    I am 5'6
  • yellowmirror
    Options
    great job! That's a BIG victory! :)
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great job !

I just bought myself a new pair of jeans - the old wash and tumble dry shrink was no longer working. When I zipped up a pair two sizes smaller it felt like a miracle.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Whoop - awesome feeling!!
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That must feel AWESOME. :)
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

I just bought myself a new pair of jeans - the old wash and tumble dry shrink was no longer working. When I zipped up a pair two sizes smaller it felt like a miracle.

This made me smile, with my old 'fat' pants I always hung them up to dry to avoid any chance of shrinkage.
    Now I throw my jeans and pants in the dryer on high.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!