What is Your Goal / Dream? (Not a number on the scale)

Options

Replies

• JackiLean
    JackiLean Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    To wear a size 8 like my sisters and then have my wardrobe instantly tripled.
  • t1nk6
    t1nk6 Posts: 215
    Options
    to get healthier and live as long as possible.. i have a child that depends on me ;)
  • RunningMermaid
    RunningMermaid Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Swim for a division 3 college
    Specifically
    PLU

Having a swim scholarship would be a sweet bonus<3
  • be_patient
    be_patient Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Ultimately, I want to make a 6 minute mile.
    Get abs, do a handstand (and hold it) and a press handstand.
    to wear a smaller size than i am now
    to inspire others to take action regarding their weight
    to parade around comfortably in a bikini on the beach and do a split handstand.
    to attain control
  • nrz242
    nrz242 Posts: 76
    Options
    I want to learn parkour
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    clothes.... bikiniiiii
  • berry83sweet
    berry83sweet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    To be truly happy. I want to look amazing during cosplay. I've only done it two times and each time I felt like a beast next to some of the others. =/
  • 2ht2hand1e
    2ht2hand1e Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My dream goal is to become self sustaining. I want to grow a garden, raise livestock, and live off grid somewhere in the hills of California with my husband and our son.
  • kittyrayne
    Options
    I have 2... First is to be able to buy clothes without bursting into tears and second is to have the confidence to cosplay as one of my favorite anime characters. I know a lot of people say beauty comes from within, but I personally believe you have to love the outside just as much as the inside to truly be happy with ones self.
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Capoeira like a beautiful vision! Someday I will!
  • TheNavet
    TheNavet Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    To gain muscle and strength back and to get my period fixed.
    To be able to do a handstand and a variety of other bodyweight tricks and to be able to show off a little :P.
    To get more muscular thighs and glutes - I want to be able to sport a tattoo one day~
    And over all, just to be happy and healthy as long as I can...
  • VioletNightshade
    Options
    Four words: Single Digit Dress Size

I'd love to be able to go shopping at normal stores and not be automatically searching for the largest size they carry and hoping against all hope that it might fit.

To be happy with what I see in the mirror for once.

To get enough of my confidence back to be able to date again without worrying about this guy being a chubby chaser or something... (not that there's anything wrong with chubby chasers, I just don't want to be a chasee)

To get enough of my confidence back to be able to date again without worrying that I'm not attractive enough or something because of my weight.

To notice one day that I no longer feel my tummy on my lap when I sit down (getting close!! There's only a little left!!)

Small calves (One day... one day...) so I can feel comfortable in the stockings I love so much

To reach that day when I purchase some size 8 or size 6 jeans, put them on and go "Ok... I'm good at this weight. I think I'll maintain here."

To cosplay with confidence!!

Smaller ring size.

Smaller shoe size (I hope, I hope, I hope!!!)

To take Tribal Fusion classes and not feel like a cow in the outfit.

To be able to get those peacock feathers tattooed on my back that I've wanted for years and be able to show them off when I want to.

To be able to buy bracelets and have them fit...

To buy super adorable rockabilly dresses and feel as awesome as they are.

To be able to use the "As God as my witness, I'll never be 'plus size' again!" speech I've had prepared for years... because dramatic weight loss deserves a dramatic commentary and who's more dramatic than Vivien Leigh in Gone With the Wind? :P

etc... but you get the idea
  • RoninLife
    RoninLife Posts: 64
    Options
    To be able to do 20 "man" push ups like it's nothing.
    To be able to render a man speechless ( because I'm stronger hehe)
    Sky Diving, Trapeze swinging, *kitten* kicking

Finally, to stop being an observer and start being a participant.
    To stop living life from the sidelines.
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Four words: Single Digit Dress Size

I'd love to be able to go shopping at normal stores and not be automatically searching for the largest size they carry and hoping against all hope that it might fit.

To be happy with what I see in the mirror for once.

To be able to buy bracelets and have them fit...

To buy super adorable rockabilly dresses and feel as awesome as they are.
    All of that for me too single digit sizes would be great !
  • lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    To enjoy shopping! There are so many more clothing options when you're thinner. :-)
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I want to sit in the car put on the seat belt and not have that awful roll show its ugly face!
  • neskapolita1978
    neskapolita1978 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I want to do a cartwheel. My brain still knows how and it really wants to, but my body stops like a horse in one of those obstacle courses when it sees the bar placed too high and goes HELL NO I'M NOT JUMPING THAT
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    get shredded
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i want to achieve about an 18-20% body fat :)
  • femmefae
    femmefae Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Achieve a fit bf% (18-20), wear a hot bikini to the beach, and be an all around babe.
    Oh! And have measurements of curves to kill!