New beginnings

Options
Only stated MFP a few days ago have been over weight for twelve years since having my first son but got bigger and bigger as years went by and had 2 more children.Currently at 322 pounds i have a long way to go but over time hopefully should get there. 2 weeks ago i actually weighed 328 pounds but managed to lose 6 pounds before i found MFP. Tried every diet going over the years losing a few stone each time but never for the long term. Dont know how to add a pic yet but gonna figure it out later when my husband gets home and will add pics of me and my husband now and then hopefully down the line can add some different hopefully smaller pics of us.
good luck to everyone have a nice day :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Katy213
    Options
    Good luck!! This site is great for keeping you focussed and actually realising the calorie contents of some foods. There is also loads of support and information on the site to help you. Sure you will do well once you get into the habit of logging everything :smile:
  • beth2411
    beth2411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    thank you; till finding this and logging everything never actually realised how many extra calories i was having but wondered where all the weight was coming from.
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will find great support here. The tools help too. I can relate to not realizing how many extra calories I was eating, even in so-called low-fat or light foods.
  • beth2411
    beth2411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    thank you very much nice to know your not the only one.