Those w/ the C-Section Belly Flap.....

Options
Just wanted to share my progress pics and give you ladies some hope!

I had two c-sections (2008 & 2009) and probably at least one or two more in my future

Here is my progress so far on tackling this belly fat/flap!!

bikini_side.jpg

csection_flap.jpg

Replies

• weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    Seeing your pictures gives me a lot of hope because my belly is just gross after 2 sections!
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I had a C-section 18 years ago and will be working on that belly as the next stage in my journey! Very inspirational!

Oh and...I must say that I LOVE that FLORIDA GATOR sign up on the wall! GO GATORS! :)
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    Thank you! That's very comforting. :smile: I've had 3 sections in my life, and I hate that flap that hangs over. I do see it moving 'upward' though as I continue to lose. Thanks for sharing your awesome photos! You look so beautiful!
  • Chasie
    Options
    That's wonderful! I have had two myself and with a healthy diet and consistent exercise we can get our firm bellies back! Glad you're feeling and looking great! Keep it up... for life!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • debbie1268
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I had 3 C-Sections... I am thinking of doing the Hip Hop Abs. What did you do to get your results?
  • Mariposa7
    Mariposa7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!! All your hard work is definately paying off!! You are quite an inspiration!! I've had 2 c-sections too! :/
  • Brat3073
    Options
    thanks for the inspiration. I had a C-Section in 95 and a second one in 09, the belly seems to be the hardest to loose! Thank! and Kudos to ya, you look great!
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    You look amazing! And you have given me a lot of hope! I am starting insanity on Oct 1st and hope to get results that resemble yours! GREAT JOB, you are such an inspiration.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    I had 3 C-Sections... I am thinking of doing the Hip Hop Abs. What did you do to get your results?

I just did Insanity for 63 days

Next I'm doing Hip Hop Abs and Brazil Butt Lift

Was going to jump right into a second round of Insanity but I'm sure my body needs some sort of a break and I also need to see if the other two programs deliver results also!

I owned Hip Hop Abs for about 3 years but never completed it, noticed I was missing a CD so I upgraded to a level 1 & 2 package
  • Cina04
    Options
    I also did not go on some special diet - I just change some of my eating habits - moderation/portion control while having a cheat day once a week.
  • justnick
    Options
    You look swesome..I have had 3 C-sections -- and would DIE to look like that in the belly area :)
  • spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Options
    I am always so impressed when women are daring and honest enough to show their progress so visibly! Good for you. I had twins by c-section. I too will be continuing the battle to lost that little pooch. It is very unattractive. I would not be able to rock my pooch like you did yours in your first pictures. However you have given me hope that all this hard work will pay off! Than:drinker: k you!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I have an extreme belly flap from 3 sections, my goal was to get to my goal weight and then have a tummy tuck. But I have been secretly hoping that the weightloss would negate the need for surgery. You have done great and give me a little hope.
  • sandyland324
    Options
    I have had to 2 c-sections in 2 years and thought the flap might not go away, thanks for the post! Gives me hope! You look fantastic, great job!
  • Cina04
    Options
    I'm not one to knock down a tummy tuck and I thought it was the only solution until I seen this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY6i0u85l-E

She did it all on her own (and beachbody programs lol)

I watch this video a lot when I need to rebuild my motivation
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    bump! I was thinking about getting the insanity system! Will i need to buy extra things such as weights and stuff or is it soley the videos that i need (they are expensive!)
  • Cina04
    Options
    no weights needed - My husband wanted me to get P90X but I was sold on Insanity =)

It has your cardio and strength training using your own body weight!

If you don't have carpet, a floor mat will come in handy for floorwork.
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    OMG! That is amazing!!! You look great! I have to get in on that insanity!!!!
  • Cina04
    Options
    It's expensive but worth it.

I was "preparing:" myself for Insanity by doing the Jillian Micheals shape up series but my third day into I just completely broke down and felt so bad about myself. Not easy working out when you have some skinny girl telling you what to do! lol

So I was like screw it, if I truly want to change I need to stop these baby steps and just hit it hard!!!

But man I haven't worked out so hard since Army Basic training!