creeping back up to my original weight :(

Options
okay so i'm in desperate need of help. between 2010-2012, I managed to lose around 40 lbs, and last August (2012) I weighed 145 lbs. My heaviest weight was 191. Today, after a year of having an office job and baking for my colleagues, and then going through (so far) an absolutely terrible and stressful summer, I'm back at 157 lbs... in the morning, before breakfast. I tried to do a video by 'Tone it Up' the other day, and was only able to do two rounds instead of my usual 3 - 5, and the few dead-lifts I did completely killed me, so I'm intimidated to even try again. I know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to stick to anything... I lost weight unhealthily in the first place and I still don't know really how to sustain a balanced diet. I used to starve and purge, and I refuse to be so stupid again, but... now I just binge all day out of boredom and anxiety. I'm really, really scared I'm spiraling out of control!!

I should mention, I am 5'9'', and my goal weight is 130lbs.

Replies

• caramammal
    caramammal Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    So maybe its time to do what you originally did when you lost those 40lbs? I recently had a year off specifically to put on weight as i was too obsessed/skinny...but i forgot to stop eating ...and now have 16lbs to lose. So, i'm just doing what i did before to lose it, eat less, eat clean, move more :)
    Good luck to you xx
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 9 too.... and for me at 150.. i looked pretty thin..but i know we are all different. But you are being smart..by catching it right now..before you regain all the weight back.

Just log in here everyday...get the weight going back down in the right direction. I gained all mine back because I never weighed myself and realized It was creeping back.