Can you count 'bedroom time' as exercise....?

Options
13»

Replies

• jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Lol this is the biggest joke. I'm a man, and we really do most (not all, chill) of the heavy lifting in bed (see what I did there? ;) )

you need a new girlfriend/boyfriend

Perhaps he's a necrophiliac and therefore doing all of the work..? HEY, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF CRAZIES ARE ON THE INTERWEBZ. Just sayin'.
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    This is just awesome.

and Yea, I wear my body media 24/7 ;)
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    think its supid that ppl post that how much calories they burn during bedroom time to me that to personal if ur gonna add it as an excerice to me u really don't care about the person ur havening it with
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    think its supid that ppl post that how much calories they burn during bedroom time to me that to personal if ur gonna add it as an excerice to me u really don't care about the person ur havening it with

Prude :flowerforyou:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Perhaps he's a necrophiliac and therefore doing all of the work..? HEY, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF CRAZIES ARE ON THE INTERWEBZ. Just sayin'.
    You are quiet right- quiet right!!!

not everyone is as uptight about having sex as you are though.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I was going to wear my heart rate monitor to bed but my wife threatened to cut it off. I'm not sure if "it" was the HRM or something more near and dear to me.
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Lol without getting explicit, due to anatomical requirements, it's usually men who do more work.

Maybe if I put it this way: Women = More like Yoga (with the exception of a certain quad intensive movement...) & Men = More like calisthenics and weight lifting ;)

I dunno, as a girl I can definitely testify to intensive for quads, calves, full arms and shoulders....if you've only experienced a woman doing one quad intensive movement and then staying fairly still the rest of the time I'm gonna have to agree that you might need to start searching for a new one.....or get a book or something....
  • leaellenj
    leaellenj Posts: 38
    Options
    I saw an article somewhere- probably on the Huffington Post- that sited research about "bedroom time" not really being as much of a calorie burner as people give it credit for. Take that however you want.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to know the answer to this question and wonder if my SO would consider letting me wear an HRM during to see what my burn is when I am putting in the bulk of the effort. I know he gets sweaty haha, so he is definitely working for it.
  • xbabymama08x
    Options
    I just leave it for bonus calories burned... not that concerned to figure out how much it burns, why drab up a good thing? ;)
  • steffij100
    steffij100 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Depends how adventurous you are. I heard of one couple (and no, this isn't a confession!) who liked to pretend the husband was a burglar 'breaking in' and having his wicked way with the wife. Surely shinnying up the drainpipe to the second floor must count for something.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Lol this is the biggest joke. I'm a man, and we really do most (not all, chill) of the heavy lifting in bed (see what I did there? ;) )

you need a new girlfriend/boyfriend

Eh, YOU are creepy lol
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I've worn my HRM monitor before b/c I wanted to know how many cals I was burning and how high my heart rate was. Don't judge me. I wouldn't log it, but it's I sure feel like it's an extra workout on top of my other workouts. :blushing:
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    It burns more calories if you have to subdue your partner first.