ShaunaMcMac Posts: 160 Member
3 months and 20lbs.

How?
30 min cardio 3xweek
1hr of strength training (NROLFW) 3xweek
eating tdee-25% (about 1800 cal/day)
following some basic advice from the "Eat, Train, Progress" group
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10118-eat-train-progress

I'm starting to feel a difference, hopefully it's starting to show too.

Cheers, and good luck to everyone!

66vk7o.jpg
1zbfi89.jpg
i563xt.jpg

Replies

• norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    wow!! great job! you look amazing!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • alwilson1974
    alwilson1974 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! and heck yea, you can see the difference!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!

Great dedication and thank you for sharing :)
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Nice progress!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Nice progress, keep up the great work!
  • frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! you must feel great too!
  • ShaunaMcMac
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I love the positive reinforcement. Not sure if you noticed... but my house is getting progressively cleaner as well! haha.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    im 200lbs and look triple your size! i dont get it! lol u look amazing it shows so much on you! again i lost 20 and barely shows! lol
  • ShaunaMcMac
    Options
    im 200lbs and look triple your size! i dont get it! lol u look amazing it shows so much on you! again i lost 20 and barely shows! lol

Yeah, I'm pretty tall (5'10 1/2"). My mum is 5'2" and I think she has a hard time seeing her results too (although I see it). It looks like you're doing a fantastic job, keep up the good work!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I love the positive reinforcement. Not sure if you noticed... but my house is getting progressively cleaner as well! haha.

Well, if a cleaner house isn't a good incentive to stick with this weight loss thing I don't know what is! You've made really great progress and it definitely shows because you look fabulous! Good job! How are you liking the NROL4W? Will you be sticking with it for a while or moving on to something else?
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can't believe what a difference 20 lbs. make! NIcely done. Thanks for sharing. I am not making progress so quickly, but I remain motivated.
  • ShaunaMcMac
    Options

Well, if a cleaner house isn't a good incentive to stick with this weight loss thing I don't know what is! You've made really great progress and it definitely shows because you look fabulous! Good job! How are you liking the NROL4W? Will you be sticking with it for a while or moving on to something else?

Right?!

I finished Stage 1 and really enjoyed it. My gym is pretty basic but it had everything I needed. I'm taking a break for the next few weeks but am looking forward to stage 2.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Great progress :)
  • snookie918
    snookie918 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    doing great! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Nice work and I can definately see the difference. Keep up the great work. :smile:
  • maddysmiles
    Options
    Nice progress! You look great!
  • sheenie4eva
    sheenie4eva Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I've been trying to get back but I am finding it difficult
  • pkul85
    pkul85 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    YOURE AMAZING MOTIVATION FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME!! congratulations, you look fantastic!
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!