Looking for MFP Friends :)

Options
I am looking for a few friends on MFP. i'm slowly finding people, but please if you see this and would like to be part of my mini group please friend me.

just looking for some folks to support me and i can support as well :)

i'm looking to lose 40 more (as you can see below.) I have been up and down in my weight all my life - my fittest I spent about 5 years as a size 6-8. Then i got into a relationship and packed on the pounds. I've lost and gained a few times over the last few years but I'm in it for the long haul this time. I want to be healthy and feel good.

Let me know if you are up to be part of the group :)

thanks!

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Becky,

Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. I love the mutual support and encouragement that members of MFP provide for one another. It's been so encouraging!

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • Speck42
    Speck42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you as a friend. It would be great to have someone to motivate and someone to support me!

Dot
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I also have a FB page called Motivate Me To Motivate You - and we have monthly exercise challenges.. this month is a minutes challenge to get the most exercised minutes!
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    You can add me; I need to lose 40lbs; and I only know one person on this site :)
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    You can't have too many friends on here so please add me - I am motivated at the moment but it's early days and I'll need a metaphorical boot up the backside when the going gets tough.:bigsmile:
  • Becky011
    Options
    Thank you!!! i appreciate all of the support. It really keeps me going and focus. We can all help eachother and build on our success and opportunities together.
  • Jmanning729
    Options
    Im looking for MFP friends too, to help me stay motivated! im getting discouraged... lost 32 lbs need to lose 47 more!
  • Dammitviv
    Options
    Request sent! Welcome, and Good luck in your journey to health. Any who need more support are welcome tto add me as well. We all can benefit from another person to nudge us along when we need it. :smile:
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I always welcome new friends. Please add me if you would like. :)
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. And if anyone else would like to add me feel free to do so.

Jtalley! That is fantastic that you have lost 32 lbs!! Way to go! :smile: