Same here! Adding ^^

And you are gorgeous!
  • Kadiebug3000
    Options
    Thanks
  • tidzkowski03
    tidzkowski03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My situation is about the same, my kids are teenagers and my husband works a physically demanding job 12-14 hours a day. I have finally decided my motivation was doing this for ME! I am tired of looking in the mirror and seeing "what I let happen". I want to look in the mirror and see "what I am creating". It's not even so much about losing weight of being "skinny" but about being "healthy". Both of my grandmothers died of heart related problems within 24 hours of each other and with those genes, at age 47, it's time to take care of business. It's tough, I struggle, but I make myself get up and do it. I run on a treadmill 3 days a week doing the C25K program and then do something else at least one day a week. I have good days and bad days when it comes to the diet. I have been using MFP for just over a month I have lost 5 lbs, really 7.5 if you count the 2.5 I regained on vacation and re-lost. Every day that I am doing it is making me better, more fit, and healthier.
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, have an open diary :)
  • peacewithgrace
    peacewithgrace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That was so sweet to read and hear at the start of my morning, and I am also a mom doing it for my kids and grands. '' Congrad'' to mom and you stay strong also sweetie..
  • lisasirois
    lisasirois Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me! I could always use some friends to keep me on track.
    Have a great day!