Nobody likes being "the tall, fat girl."

Options
lovelyx091
lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
Hello everyone, I have been on this site before, but made this new account since this journey is beginning for me, and I felt like a new account would be a perfect, fresh start.

My ultimate goal is to lose about 150+ lbs (I know, it's a lot) but my first mini goal is to lose about 15. I'm 5'9 and 22 years old, I love getting support as well as giving it. I'm very motivated to make this happen, and I would love to have buddies to join me in my journey.

Feel free to add me! Especially if you're a tall lady and/or looking to lose about 150+ lbs.
Everyone is welcome :)

Replies

• balmain135
    Options
    However, everyone likes being a tall skinny girl. Lets do this!
  • cmd720
    cmd720 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Tall girls represent! I'm 5'8", I'll add you. :)
  • lovelyx091
    Options
    Yesssss! I won't min being the tall, thin girl haha.
    Being tall is pretty awesome. At times lol.
  • ashleykaykay93
    ashleykaykay93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8... I'm with you & hope we can lose the weight together!!
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have been on this site before, but made this new account since this journey is beginning for me, and I felt like a new account would be a perfect, fresh start.

My ultimate goal is to lose about 150+ lbs (I know, it's a lot) but my first mini goal is to lose about 15. I'm 5'9 and 22 years old, I love getting support as well as giving it. I'm very motivated to make this happen, and I would love to have buddies to join me in my journey.

Feel free to add me! Especially if you're a tall lady and/or looking to lose about 150+ lbs.
    Everyone is welcome :)

I am 6ft and improving on fitness...feel free to add me.
  • jaymie_x0
    jaymie_x0 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    whooop! 5'11 here! used to be rail thin & did modeling...then i started taking paxil & it led me to binge drink & over eat...thank god i quit it two weeks ago
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm short but have two tall boys?! Feel free to friend me, love to encourage and receive a bit too! Welcome to the journey...
  • miranda823
    miranda823 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 feet and started out with 120+ to lose. Feel free to add me! We can do this!
  • twosixeight
    Options
    Let us tall girls unite!! I'm 5' 11" with 100+ to lose. My ultimate goal is 170, but right now I'm trying to shoot for 20lbs just to get my feet in the water. I'll send you a friends request! If anyone else would like to add me, feel free! :)
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and also 22 years old :)

I'm currently 246lbs and ultimately want to get down to 150 (current goal of 190)

Feel free to add :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and actually I always liked being the tall, fat girl, I thought it was a lot better than being the short, fat girl.

Obviously fat's not healthy though and the more I lose, I like my body even better than ever.
  • StarPanic85
    StarPanic85 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    5'10" way over 100+ pounds to loose!
  • wendinoggle
    wendinoggle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5'9, the typical thick, tall, blonde girl..
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 11" here and have a bit (lol a lot) to lose!
  • pleur
    pleur Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8" and need to lose 75lb ! Add me :) Xx
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im 6'2" with about 65 lbs to lose! We can do this!! I want to be able to wear a swimsuit again!! :)
  • imafitmom
    imafitmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I am 5' 9" and would like to lose 60lbs. Any other tall gals (or not so tall gals) feel free to add me:smile:
    I have always been athletic but with husband, children, career, ect, etc I have let myself slip to the back of the line. I now see to take better care of those I love I must first take care of myself. Started my fitness journey 04-13 and today I am 25 lbs down and running 4.5 miles/ 4 days week.
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Tall and "big boned" hehe with 85# to lose. Feel free to add me too :)
  • UsagiKite
    UsagiKite Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5' 11 with over 100 pounds to lose! Everyone, feel free to add me :)
  • lovelyx091
    Options
    Feels lovely to wake up and see so many tall girls! Lol and anyone, really. Thanks for the replies, it's great knowing there's so much support on here! I was always super tall and, super fat. I don't even know what it's like to be thin. I can't wait to know what it's like. Or at least what it's like to be at a healthy weight.