OKAAAAAAYYYYYY.... SOOOOOOOO....

Options
2»

Replies

• AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I acutally decided that I'm not going to "check-in" that extra weight today... instead I am going to work my tail off this week and if the 4lbs are still there Friday then I will check them in. :wink:

fyi, i never 'check in' the slight gains lol like right now i'm up a lb lol sshhhhh!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Happy B-Day Krissy my love!!!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!! Teehee! :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh: :tongue: :wink:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Well Happy BIRTHDAY!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    BTW let me be the first to tell you that this is not the DOWN SIDE up the UPSWING!
    Being in my 40s, I can tell you that it ONLY gets BETTER from HERE!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    --Diann...
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Well Happy BIRTHDAY!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    BTW let me be the first to tell you that this is not the DOWN SIDE up the UPSWING!
    Being in my 40s, I can tell you that it ONLY gets BETTER from HERE!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    --Diann...

I very much agree with you... So many of my friends talk about how they would love to go back to the high school, college days, etc. NOT ME!!!

My life has only gotten better and better with each year! Meeting my husband, then getting married, then having our precious little boy... ahhh, I love my life! Not to mention, I have a job I truly love too. Like everyone, I have my hard days/weeks but I consider myself so blessed for sure!

Thank you so much for the positive outlook on life! :flowerforyou:
  • OMISALJ
    OMISALJ Posts: 69
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! I had the same issue last week, i turned 29, and gained 5 lbs. from drinking, and food. But hey you have to celebrate looking good!!!!!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated
    Hope you had a GREAT day and don't sweat the food/drinkis.....

:)

Kim
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I think I can remember being that young . . . . centuries ago. :laugh:

Betty
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Trust me, you look great! The 30s aren't SO bad......yes, I am an expert by now! Hrmph!!! :grumble:

LOL anyway, glad you had a good day and a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs! :heart:
    Tami
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated birthday girlie!!!

I'm so glad you brought it on w/ a bang!!! salty foods and drinking...wooot!

and I hope this year is your best so far....cuz each after will only get better and better.!:flowerforyou:

hugs and :heart:
    Ali