LOVE the recipe calculator!!!

Options
OMG!!! I just used the recipe calculator for the first time. It is soooo easy!!! Thank you, Thank you THANK YOU for adding this feature!!!:love:

Replies

• klmmoore
    klmmoore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Where is this?
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    WHAAAAAT? Recipe calculator? Where? I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is a great tool.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    OMG...I found it...I'm super excited! Tab: Food...Subcategory: Recipe.

Yay!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I absolutely could not do this site without it!! I love it! Go to your food tab and then in the sub tabs in recipe tab. Click on "enter new recipe" and go from there!!! I use it everyday!
  • mardzcfd
    Options
    i love this too even though ive never used it and i never will because i dont tend to eat stuff that i dont know how many calories are in lol!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I cook dinner every night and it's just easier to put all the ingredients into the recipe calculator and tell it how many servings it makes, then you add a serving of your recipe to your day. We eat some of the same things a lot at my house so instead of having to enter it again and again, this is easier.
  • Chikorita
    Options
    I love it too!
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    I was as thrilled as you when they added it not too long ago :).
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yes! Very cool Tool. When I started using it, it was so nice knowing the calories in my home-made dishes.
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I cook dinner every night and it's just easier to put all the ingredients into the recipe calculator and tell it how many servings it makes, then you add a serving of your recipe to your day. We eat some of the same things a lot at my house so instead of having to enter it again and again, this is easier.
    We do the same thing, so this is going to be awesome!! :love: