New friends to share food diaries for 1200-1500 calories

Options
Hi Guys,
I am looking for new friends that share their food diaries. I always end up eating the same thing and would like to see what others eat on the limited calories 1200-1500. It is really hard to stay in that calorie limit any help with this would be greatly appreciated!! Have a great day and thanks to all that friend me and share!!!

Replies

• 201rainbow
    201rainbow Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I don't pass 1300 calories(except holidays) For breakfast i have 1 cup of Cheerios, I don't usually have lunch on weekdays, but snack on fruit or munch on fiber one brownie. For dinner i eat 1 serving of whatever is served, and if I get hungry i either chew gum or snack on fruits again. Plus I like to burn at least 400+ calories a day
  • jackieg218
    jackieg218 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I would like that too, its difficult to come up with new ideas all the time ( No matter what calorie range your in) Sending you a request.... anyone feel free to add me as well....
  • Heavybetty
    Heavybetty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I used to only use the app on my phone which doesn't let you see posts or make posts in the community, so I was unaware til recently that this whole community existed. I feel I have a fighting chance now and love the option of seeing what others log for meals!! It is like having a meal planner...thanks everyone!!
  • aliceallure
    aliceallure Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My aim for calories will be 1200, I have been off this for so long, went travelling for a year and gained back all i lost and more. I am ready to get stuck in again. Being able to see other people's diaries, i hope will inspire me to keep at it :)

I'm 19, 5 ft 4, and I weigh 141lbs, My goal is 125lbs, but then again it is more what the mirror shows.
    I know I don't have as much as some people, but I really want to get back to how I once was.
  • MrsOMG
    MrsOMG Posts: 84
    Options
    Hiya everyone feel free to add me, I eat clean as possible but not too strict, my diet is gluten free - which might help you see some interesting meal alternatives :-)

Need some more fitness pals for support too :-)
  • mscountrygirl39456
    mscountrygirl39456 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open, I do my best to stay at 1200 calories everyday......
  • javajen71
    javajen71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 41 years old, 5'5" and weigh 124. I do my very best to stay between 1200-1500 calories. My secret to success has been staying away from refined sugar and wheat! I eat alot of chicken, fish and veggies! I eat fruit but not alot of bigger fruit because of sugar. The smaller the fruit (blueberries, cherries, grapes, etc.) are my choices. Cooked veggies are filling but low in calories so eat more veggies than meat or breads! Oh and drink lots of water! Take your weight, divide in half...that is how many ounces of water you should drink throughout the day!
  • Heavybetty
    Heavybetty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I cant always say I eat my fruits and vegetables.....I definitely like my treats!! But if I can stay in that range and eat a few of the things I like I feel I can definitely make this long term....thanks for the support!
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I eat 1300 and my diary is open if you would like to add me.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I try to have around 1200 a day :)
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Some days I go over with heavy exercise activity, and the last 3 days I was on vacation, but they have been mostly under 1500:smile:
  • r_balogh
    r_balogh Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    1200-1500 is relatively easy feel free to add me I'm always willing to help. I will say the key is fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and lean meats
  • SarahRose35
    SarahRose35 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I try to net around 1400+, and I eat like 5 times a day. I love food (:
    I'm also quite active on here & do my best to motivate! Feel free to message (;
  • ToryCarr
    ToryCarr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I eat about 1200 cal daily. Looking for more food ideas myself, so I will add you guys!
  • rochey_1
    rochey_1 Posts: 37
    Options
    food diary open to all...I'm trying to up my calorie intake, When i exercise i forget that i have more of a deficit...But yeah add me if you like. :))
  • spagent316
    spagent316 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Sending you a friend request. Btw...love the cat .
  • Shelley6591
    Shelley6591 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200 but recently discovered if I go a few hundred over I am loosing more, it's all a learning process right?

I've added you, if anyone would like to add me feel free, I'm new here :happy:
  • giveMEbeauty
    Options
    Bump
  • FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I try between 1200 to 1300, And workout everyday and my diaries open.