newbies wanting friends

Options
janxx73
janxx73 Posts: 4 Member
hi everyone, im new on here and only been using it a week. i love this app and wished id discovered it earlier, im 40 years old and have 3 grown children and have just let my weigh keep creeping on and avoiding the mirror and scales is how ive ended but the biggest ive ever been, i feel disgusted with my self and i now KNOW i need to lose it, my husband has also joined and would like people to add us for support , encouragement and tips and ideas .

thanks for listening

janxx73
mickpeters1963

Replies

• sarwatf
    sarwatf Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , I don't have much weight to lose ( and you may be looking for companions on the journey), but i will absolutely be supportive ( and I'm 40 too)
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    I am 56 years old and am on disability. You can add me if you like, I need friends to talk to and share my accomplishments as I will share yours. I have logged in for 305 days in a row and only have 11 lbs to lose but I will still be supportive.
  • explorer6344
    explorer6344 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me I have been on MFP just over a year and still on it everyday.Love it! Good luck on your journey you both will do great!!
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Jan~ You can add me. I've very active and only at least 2-3 times a day.:smile:

Anyone else can add me too.:smile:
  • mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm on almost every day. :3 It's so awesome you both are doing this!

Anyone else, of course, can add me as well
  • msfran1387
    msfran1387 Posts: 13
    Options
    Always looking for motivation so feel free to add me too :p
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like :)
  • raj186
    raj186 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new to MFP, but I find myself becoming increasingly addicted to the site.
    I'm hoping to lose a total of 20kg...over a reasonable period of time so that I can sustain the weight loss.
    I started using MFP weighing 109kg, my goal weight is around 90kg.
    I like mixing my training with cardio and a lot of resistance and try to incorporate circuits too..
    If you wanna discuss thoughts, regimes recipes or motivational word please feel free to add me.
    Eat clean and hustle hard! The blessings are in the struggle ;)
  • nerding4ever
    Options
    MFP works damn well if you commit.
    (this is my 2nd time on here) Because i got upset at myself and didnt do such a thing.
    I'm on day... 55 soon I think.
    If you need loud support from a loud big man, feel free to add me.
    YAY!