Halloween 2013 Weight Loss CHALLENGE!

Options
12346»

Replies

• adj85003
    adj85003 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join, as my goal is to lose another 50lbs by my birthday (on Halloween).

Height: 5'2"
    Current weight: 160
    Goal weight: 110

I will post my picture and measurements once I'm home (currently at work, haha).
    Pretty excited :happy:
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i need to lose 25! count me in!
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm really close to my goal (I'm at 120ish, and want to be around 113-118ish lol) and I won't be dressing scandalously this year, but I'm in! :) I love these things
  • cjroberts117
    cjroberts117 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is it still possible to join this challenge?? I just heard about it today and would like to do it with one of my friends that is doing it! Please let me know so I can get started.

Thank you
    Courtaney
  • Dandeliiondreams
    Dandeliiondreams Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I messaged OP.. hope i can get in.. i didint realize the post was old
  • qtrhrse1
    qtrhrse1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in was a kitty kat last year and weighed a lot this year i had wanted to be Princess Leia.

Current 171.4
    Goal by Halloween 147 / 150

What is everyone using standard 1200 calories i think that is what I will do for this week workout and see where it gets me fall is just around the bend
  • wondermommie85
    wondermommie85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks (that's 2 pounds a week1). Preety proud of myself because I have just been exercising every day for at least 30 minutes and counting calories (I only eat 1200). I have been taking a free course on coursera.org about nutrition and physical activity and it has really taught me a lot about personal health.
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    To join, please post your starting weight, starting photo (optional) and the following measurements (if you wish to track measurements, you don't have to!)
    -Starting weight- 183 lbs
    - Waist size -38
    - Hip size - 44
    - Upper arm (right and left) -12
    - Thighs (right and left) -24
    Height 5"6.5"
    Goal: 32" waist
  • newlife0425
    newlife0425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :smile: Woo-Hoo~ Maybe this will get me going again!
  • ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    Aww Im a month to late! But good luck to all of you :)