HELLO ALL

Options
I AM NEW TO THIS PROGRAM AND I AM TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START... IS THERE ANY SUGGESTIONS??

Replies

• vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I would suggest that you start by completing your goals. Then every day, log in to complete your food diary and your exercise diary. this is really an easy site to use. If you are honest in logging everything, you will see results. feel free to add me as a friend - I've only been on here for a little over 3 weeks (closing in on 4), but like I said, it is an easy site to use.

Good luck on your journey.

Vickie
  • NYJetsFan
    Options
    Tracking all the food you eat is a great way to start! It's really eye opening when you figure out how many calories you consume in a day.

I tend to treat my calories like money in the sense that I try to get the most bang for my calorie buck. At the end of the day, try to "spend" all your calories without going into debt. I think it's a mind game that I play with myself.
  • chawnta123
    Options
    THANKS ALOT.. YEAH THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD.. BUT I AM NOT SURE ABOUT WHAT FOODS I CAN INTAKE AND WHAT FOODS I CANT INTAKE.. I KNOW THAT I NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE SUGAR BUT WHAT ELSE.. LIKE DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGUSTIONS OF WHAT IS A GOOD BALANCE BREAKFAST?
  • chawnta123
    Options
    THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA!!! AND THAT IS A CUTE SUGGESTION ...LOL
  • strangefire81
    strangefire81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had trouble remembering what I had eaten or forgetting to log my calories altogether. I decided to set my laptop up at the kitchen table and log while eating. Now I remember to log and I don't sit in front of the TV and eat.