~~Stop and Reflect~~

Options
This is something I had to do myself and have seen so many others here struggle with....I have been doing my weight loss/life change since mid August. At first I lost a great amount of weight. And now for the last week or so I have been at a stand still.....But I still stick with eating well and watching my numbers and I still don't lose..................BUT I do not gain either....and then I notice the fat on my body is less dence and my skin looks better, my body feels better, my clothes fit better and my mind feels better. So though I have not lost 1 single pound in 1.5 weeks, I FEEL GREAT!

So just remember - if you are following your new way of eating....living and even if you fall off of wagon, and you are not seeing the results you thought you would..............the changes are there.......the changes are coming......be patient.....and look at the signs before you fret about that scale.

Just a Jack Handy :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Love it Love it! said very well there lady! so true so true! it's not always about the scale and a number! never forget this girl!:heart:
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Right on. I agree 100%. Getting over that dry spell is a doosey but totally worth it.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Now if I can just keep reminding me-self :ohwell:
  • katiedoyen
    Options
    I love this! It's all about how you feel. And I also saw how you put your Goal #1,2,3 and I also really like that! Instead of just a "lose weight" goal, it's something that you can measure! I decided to do that too :))))
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I am glad you liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!