Simple home weight exercise videos?

Options
radzer0
radzer0 Posts: 20 Member
Ive been doing cardio at the gym but I dont have enough time to do resistance at the gym and im trying to find some basic things i can do at home with just some small cheaper weights as im also on a tight budget for like the next year..

Mainly since im trying to look my stomach id be more motivated towards ones that help in that dept. Thanks

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Insanity is great because you don't need any equipment. You can find it pretty cheap on ebay too. I'm doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution right now and I love it. It might be one to think about since it's 90 days. That way you could just do the whole program over with heavier weights each time to make it harder. And don't forget about youtube. There are lot of people doing exercise programs on there now and it's totally free!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    tae bos core express is intense and jillian is a crazy ***** lol, id recommend either
  • brittanymartin50702
    Options
    There is a popular channel on youtube.com called "fitnessblender" they have really good resistance and cardio videos. Check them out. I hope this helps you.
  • jennusf
    jennusf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Check out Fitness Blender. I'm not going to claim to be a fitness expert, so I can't say if they're the "best" out there, but they have a TON of videos. They're free and I have tried (and done) a ton of things that I never imagined I'd be able to do. I did the 30 Day Shred (thank you Jillian Michaels for getting me off the couch!) and stumbled across Fitness Blender after I got bored re-doing those same 30DS videos over and over. I like that there are various options and that there is no cheesy music and nobody yelling at you. I do something different every day and it keeps it interesting.