PLEASE OFFER YOUR ASSISTENCE.

Options

Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    It's always fun when someone tries to sound overly intelligent, but doesn't use spell check.

only one word out of all that is misspelled and this is your comment.
  • ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    ok, assistance.. :) a not e

this ^
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    It's always fun when someone tries to sound overly intelligent, but doesn't use spell check.

only one word out of all that is misspelled and this is your comment.

Let's also point out that she used a comma where one wasn't required. Only use a comma when the next part of the sentence after "but" could stand as a sentence on its own.

Class dismissed.
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I always feel state and local levels can better handle most anything, so yes, state and local would be better to handle the problem.
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hilarious I'm sure. Might want to rephrase it so at least one of the long and badly constructed (but still hilarious) sentences makes sense.

Agreed. Nothing OP said made any sense at all. What the heck are you asking?
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    In what ways does contextual digestive reform effect overall analytical data of weight fluctuations in relation to more vastly useful observational theories of dramatic reform within relative usefulness of estimation principles, applied to the scope of weight reduction of course? This is of particular interest to me as i have been surveying a vast amount of analytical information on the matter. Do any of you see it as a highly effective measure to keep near the top of most survey reference points within state budget references or do you see it as more of a matter within reaches beyond local or state levels? I can't really get a good gauge of societal indifference on this particular subject because of the wide ranging viewpoints within different subcultures of society’s structure.

tumblr_m9smshVb2j1rf0yb9o1_400.gif
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Someone's been watching too many episodes of Big Bang Theory lol
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    If I were asked this in person I would say ....Yes .... and quickly walk away Thinking silently what the hell was all that about. teeheehee:blushing:
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    da-*kitten*.jpg

OMG! This!!!!!
  • iamkass
    iamkass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get passed the first sentence. Sorry.
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I don't think it affects it at all; at least, that's been my experience.
  • mommabenefield
    Options

Pretty sure you were referring to OP but nonetheless i am guilty

tumblr_mi3a9oELh21r2bkvyo1_500.gif

lol.... sheldon = awesome-sauce
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    In what ways does contextual digestive reform effect overall analytical data of weight fluctuations in relation to more vastly useful observational theories of dramatic reform within relative usefulness of estimation principles, applied to the scope of weight reduction of course? This is of particular interest to me as i have been surveying a vast amount of analytical information on the matter. Do any of you see it as a highly effective measure to keep near the top of most survey reference points within state budget references or do you see it as more of a matter within reaches beyond local or state levels? I can't really get a good gauge of societal indifference on this particular subject because of the wide ranging viewpoints within different subcultures of society’s structure.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

this reminds me of one of my favorite earlier internet apps from Dilbert.com where you could plug in a relatively simple sentence and come out with a "vision statement"...

however, to answer your original question, Dr. Oz has all the answers :wink:
  • mommabenefield
    Options

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

this reminds me of one of my favorite earlier internet apps from Dilbert.com where you could plug in a relatively simple sentence and come out with a "vision statement"...

however, to answer your original question, Dr. Oz has all the answers :wink:

If Dr. Oz has all the answers......
    tumblr_m6goewcB8j1ra459lo1_500.gif
    :drinker:
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

yes, meant the OP lol. I recently saw an episode and now I'm an addict, that show is the best! :laugh:
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I can't do this yet!! :sad:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

1214960662537.JPG
  • mommabenefield
    Options

yes, meant the OP lol. I recently saw an episode and now I'm an addict, that show is the best! :laugh:

Im pretty sure sheldon by himself and sheldon and penny scenes are the only reason i even watch the show :laugh:

gif-jim-parsons-kaley-cuoco-penny-sheldon-Favim.com-294245.gif

:laugh: ok i will stop torturing this thread with BGT gifs lmbo
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    Bueller is that you?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the Turbo Encabulator?

http://youtu.be/Ac7G7xOG2Ag