Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Shred

Options
Almost through with week 1 and I am absolutely loving this program!!!

Anyone out there done it or thinking of doing it?!

I'd like to here some result and failure stories

Replies

• MaeRenee94
    MaeRenee94 Posts: 175
    Options
    Anyone?
  • run2bfree
    run2bfree Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last week. Loved it. Really felt good - strong. I didn't lose weight on the scale but did lose inches. I didn't follow the food or supps - just the workouts. The cardio accelerations in between sets kicked up the calories I was burning! I will forever incorporate that in my workouts.

I will probably do his 12 week one later this year. I am thinking of doing the Ashley Conrad one next: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ashley-conrad-21-day-clutch-cut-day-1.html?mcid=july_transformations_72113-female&rmid=july_transformations_72113&rrid=14168954
  • MaeRenee94
    Options
    I'm on my last week. Loved it. Really felt good - strong. I didn't lose weight on the scale but did lose inches. I didn't follow the food or supps - just the workouts. The cardio accelerations in between sets kicked up the calories I was burning! I will forever incorporate that in my workouts.

I will probably do his 12 week one later this year. I am thinking of doing the Ashley Conrad one next: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ashley-conrad-21-day-clutch-cut-day-1.html?mcid=july_transformations_72113-female&rmid=july_transformations_72113&rrid=14168954

Did you see a lot of results muscular wise? Was your goal weight loss so you were eating a deficit?
  • MaeRenee94
    Options
    Anyone out there?

Before after Pics?

I don't know
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    i did it and gained like 8 lbs of manliness

lost 1.5"....of waist

at first i thought it wasnt working cuz i was retaining a bunch of water from all the creatine and proteins and **** which made me all bloaty but at about week 4 i could see the swole
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    those stars say SH1T
  • MrsH2132012
    MrsH2132012 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, just wondering if you are still doing this program...I'm wrapping up one of Jim Stoppani's 12 week programs and plan on doing this next :)
  • duell55
    duell55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are just starting this program and we like it. Stoppani is a bright guy. Trying to eat right is hard though.
  • GBAcoffee
    GBAcoffee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if anyone is still reading these, but I want to build a network.

I have been looking at this Shortcut to Shred website on BB.com & I MUST try this. I will signup to start it tomorrow because I want my first day to be on a Saturday.

The one thing I still want to find is an App for my iPhone that I can use in the gym to track my workout. I have used little notebooks in the past, but I feel like it to be so much easier using my iPhone. Maybe there is a way to track things on myfitnesspal, but I just thought Jim Stoppani would have an App because he is more scientific/technological than any other program I've heard of.

THANKS TEAM
  • GBAcoffee
    GBAcoffee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was so busy thinking about building a "network" that I didn't check the APP Store. There, I found a Jim Stoppani App named "Training & Nutrition." Looks like its by Bowled Media. I have not installed it yet because I want everything to have the same start date, 8-16-14.

This thread is probably dead anyway, but this post can lead other to the same APP.

God Bless,
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    The BodySpace app from bodybuilding.com is a free app, and the workout can be added from within the same app to track your weight and reps per exercise.