Hi, I'm noob, and I have the same old story as everyone else

Options

Replies

• K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Waffle, in actuality I increased the nutrient density and quality of my food as I decrease my food intake to the point where i eat more micronutrients, more fiber, and more protein while eating FAR fewer total calories.

Basically there are so many compounding variables in my success that I can't answer a simple question of why what I did worked...:(

And no, milk is a calcium, vitamin D, protein and carbohydrate source that I do not deprive of for contrived reasons.

34i0pqb.jpg

Define quality. Is the food that you eat considered "clean"?

l.jpg
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I used to eat too much food. After realizing and accepting my mistake, I began to eat less food.

Did you stop drinking milk too? I hear that helps.

cayenne pepper diet will do wonders as well!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    34i0pqb.jpg

l.jpg
    [/quote]

That's creepy
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    So, maybe cayenne soy ice cream?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I used to eat too much food. After realizing and accepting my mistake, I began to eat less food. This produced positive results and I'm here to share what I learned and learn from others while I use the benefit of food quantity tracking that is free to all users here.

Thank you for allowing me to assimilate into your club.

You're not the same. I got fat because I quit being active!

No sir, you got fat because you ate too much food. Being active may have played a role in how much food your body processed in a day and you failed to readjust your caloric intake, but you still got fat because you ate too much food.

And yes, you must think of things the same way I do or I find your responses unacceptable and objectionable.

Disconcur. You troll. You're a wolf.

wolf-angry3.jpg

I know it is because I was underactive for my food consumption.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Waffle, in actuality I increased the nutrient density and quality of my food as I decrease my food intake to the point where i eat more micronutrients, more fiber, and more protein while eating FAR fewer total calories.

Basically there are so many compounding variables in my success that I can't answer a simple question of why what I did worked...:(

And no, milk is a calcium, vitamin D, protein and carbohydrate source that I do not deprive of for contrived reasons.

Do you LET your kids eat trash?
  • iamkass
    iamkass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    No sir, you got fat because you ate too much food. Being active may have played a role in how much food your body processed in a day and you failed to readjust your caloric intake, but you still got fat because you ate too much food.

And yes, you must think of things the same way I do or I find your responses unacceptable and objectionable.

Amazing. You just can't learn that type of logic.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

Before eating trash pic

tumblr_mpl0cfK42s1r6p1gfo1_400.gif

After

tumblr_mqhv7kGVz11r9ku1so1_250.gif

thats right, before I found the miracle diet of trash, I was a geeky dude.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options

34i0pqb.jpg

l.jpg

I do apologize. By quality i actually meant nutrient density and the combinations of my foods containing the various macro and micro nutrients required by our bodies for ideal function.

No classification of "clean" or "dirty" was implied.
  • _noob_
    Options

define trash? My child only consumes material (when supervised) that I and his mother have deemed edible.
  • _noob_
    Options

Amazing. You just can't learn that type of logic.

thank you. As an intelligent male I pride myself in using logical, science based reasoning for the majority of decisions I make while avoiding emotion whenever possible.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

define trash? My child only consumes material (when supervised) that I and his mother have deemed edible.

I believe I found it in a thread this morning. It was defined as parents letting their kids eat deep fried/fatty foods. You know fatty stuff. The stuff neurons are made of.
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    In for thread cardio

troll2_zps7a3269a7.gif
  • _noob_
    Options

I believe I found it in a thread this morning. It was defined as parents letting their kids eat deep fried/fatty foods. You know fatty stuff. The stuff neurons are made of.

without taking the entriety of the diet into consideration how could one possibly reach the conclusion that an observed meal could be emotionally classified as "junk" (or "clean" for that matter)?
  • javierflores82
    javierflores82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    not if you're over eating... then it puts you on looking good mode.
  • _noob_
    Options
    not if you're over eating... then it puts you on looking good mode.

which post were you referencing with your statement?
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Same story huh...so your boobs shrank too? I'm so sorry honey!! Sucks being a woman and that being where we lose weight. I'm here for you LMAO!
  • ChubbieCanuck
    ChubbieCanuck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ah, if it was only as simple as eat less, move more.........whomever came up with that never jonesed for a cheeseburger and fries at 2:00am
  • _noob_
    Options
    Ah, if it was only as simple as eat less, move more.........whomever came up with that never jonesed for a cheeseburger and fries at 2:00am

As much I myself dislike the oversimplification of weight loss to those four words, we can't break the scientific laws that govern on our physical world.
  • _noob_
    Options
    Same story huh...so your boobs shrank too? I'm so sorry honey!! Sucks being a woman and that being where we lose weight. I'm here for you LMAO!

Well, actually yes, my boobs shrank as well due to my weightloss. I understand this was undesirable in your case.