I'm new :)

Options
Hello everyone!

I created a user name a few months ago but never really committed. I am now back and exploring all the tools this site has to offer... It is a pretty handy site I must say. This is going to be a long journey but one I have to take.

I want to wish everyone great success!

<3 Misty

Replies

• championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!
    Journey you have to take or want to take? Will be easier if you want to take! Good Luck!!!:drinker:
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I am new to the site and after about 2 days I was ready to ditch it. That is why right now my ONLY goal is to record what I eat. I haven't changed my diet, I haven't started exercising, I am simply writing down/recording what I eat. I have found that this helps me to see my habits (times I'm eating, how I feel when I'm eating, etc). I see my weak points (snacking) and have started making little changes.

Because I am on day 5 of honestly writing down what I eat, I'm thinking about adding exercise next week. I'm doing baby steps but my hope is that they will be permanent steps. I'm not going backward, only forward.

I wish you the best. Know that you have a whole website of people who are here to back you and support you. let us know what you need and what we can do to help.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

This works. And the key is recording everything and staying within your limits.

Good luck!! It's a lifelong journey for all of us.
  • mistyme
    Options
    Thanks!