NSV

Options
wrubsie76
wrubsie76 Posts: 37 Member
I jogged for the first time ever!!! My form of exercise is walking. I usually take long walks (3-4 miles at a time). Today, I finally got enough courage to jog a few feet. I know it's not much, but it's a start! I did it 3 times on my walk tonight. Each time, I jogged a few more feet than the time before. I actually enjoyed it. I was winded, but I enjoyed it! So now my new routine will be a walk/jog. And hopefully soon, I'll be jogging more than walking!

Replies

• lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! A great NSV! I did the same thing. Baby steps is all that matters and its great that you actually like it! :) Keep up the good work
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    MyProgressISYour1Proof Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    that's great and pacing yourself is perfect. It is exhilarating and if done at a pace you can maintain, you will eventually be able to go for longer. :) great job and keep it up!!!
  • jetaylor63
    jetaylor63 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Best of luck in your continued efforts. :bigsmile:
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I think that's the way a lot of people start running...walk a while, run a while, repeat! Good luck with your new endeavor!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!