Baby Steps

lyfiz2shrt
lyfiz2shrt Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, fellow loser wannabes. I'm Michelle and I live in central Kentucky with my husband and two girls who are six and 18 months. I stumbled upon this site by accident, but I think it might help me lose the weight that has stumbled upon my belly over the past 15 years. I'm fortunate that I can usually lose weight quickly, but I just can't seem to get motivated to start. I've always been an under-exerciser, as opposed to an over-eater, but over the past few years I've become guilty of both. My husband is also overweight and is an overeater so I guess I'm picking up his bad habits.

I think tracking my calories on here will help tremendously because I'm a very visual person. Seeing is believing for me. However, I don't necessarily agree with the sites calculations of what my intake should be. Does anyone know if I can change that? For instance, I know that I personally need to eat a lower carb diet in order to lose weight. I'm not talking Atkins type low-carb, but lower than the standard diet. Any help would be appreciated.

I'll talk to you losers later! :laugh:

Replies

• Hi, fellow loser wannabes. I'm Michelle and I live in central Kentucky with my husband and two girls who are six and 18 months. I stumbled upon this site by accident, but I think it might help me lose the weight that has stumbled upon my belly over the past 15 years. I'm fortunate that I can usually lose weight quickly, but I just can't seem to get motivated to start. I've always been an under-exerciser, as opposed to an over-eater, but over the past few years I've become guilty of both. My husband is also overweight and is an overeater so I guess I'm picking up his bad habits.

I think tracking my calories on here will help tremendously because I'm a very visual person. Seeing is believing for me. However, I don't necessarily agree with the sites calculations of what my intake should be. Does anyone know if I can change that? For instance, I know that I personally need to eat a lower carb diet in order to lose weight. I'm not talking Atkins type low-carb, but lower than the standard diet. Any help would be appreciated.

I'll talk to you losers later! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.