Anyone doing or done the Focus T25 challenge?

Options
Like the subject says 'Anyone doing or done the Focus T25 challenge?'

I am on day 4, so abs today - ugh. I am just wondering what you thought of the challenge?

Replies

• cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Like the subject says 'Anyone doing or done the Focus T25 challenge?'

I am on day 4, so abs today - ugh. I am just wondering what you thought of the challenge?

Haven't done it , but I am interested in it. Is it like Insanity??
  • btrav5
    btrav5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 day 4. It is a tough workout and I am dripping sweat by the time I'm done. I love it.
  • danibodani
    danibodani Posts: 41
    Options
    I can't comment on insanity as I've never done it. But T25 is different workouts in 25 minutes non-stop, 5 x per week, with 2 workouts on Friday and stretch sunday. I've been dripping sweat the past 3 nights.
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I can't comment on insanity as I've never done it. But T25 is different workouts in 25 minutes non-stop, 5 x per week, with 2 workouts on Friday and stretch sunday. I've been dripping sweat the past 3 nights.
    It soundsa lot like Insanity and I love Sean T. I'm looking for a shorter workout that still shows great results! Good luck
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I am liking it, I am on week 2. There needs to be improvements in some areas in the program but overall ill give it 7/10. Still a effective workout for only 25 minutes.
  • krorvik
    krorvik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have started T25 on Monday and i love the workouts. all 25minutes and just love it.. its a great workout.. i am feeling the burn all over.
  • danibodani
    danibodani Posts: 41
    Options
    I have started T25 on Monday and i love the workouts. all 25minutes and just love it.. its a great workout.. i am feeling the burn all over.

Haha You & me both! I just did the ab workout... holy is my core ever weak. This will be my nemesis! Good work though.

I like that they are only 25 minutes workouts, it means I can go for a little run if I feel like too.
  • shakedown576
    shakedown576 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd week of T25. I completed the 1st mth of Insanity.
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 4! I'm so thankful the workouts are only 25 minutes! I have to modify a lot, and stop and take a few short water breaks, and I still end the workout dripping with sweat! If they were any longer, I know I would give up, but when you look at the clock and only see 10 minutes left, you get a 2nd wind to push through to the end. The intensity really depends on you, but for people used to Insanity, I could see it being considered easier. I tried Insanity and after the 3rd day in a row of trying to not throw up after the workout, I realized it was too much for me at my current fitness level!