Cat lovers?!

Options
I am most definitely a cat lover! Everyone meet Mr.Kitty! This is my fur baby and I love him to death!
Let's see your pictures! :bigsmile:

10d5c8a7-9248-4110-985b-deba0c487d0d_zps5a1b5877.jpg

Replies

• stratusphr
    stratusphr Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love cats too, we have our two babies, I call them "The boys" - my cat boys. Love them, Jack and Oliver. Jack will be 17 this year, Oliver turns 10 next month! You have a pretty baby!!!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Cute names! Thanks!! My baby is 8 years old, sooo spoiled lol
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    My lovely lady name is Meow Meow, my son named her. We've had her for so long, when I worked security their was a group of wild kittens and the employee's would mess with them, the mother left for a few day's and the security boss collected them and took them to the ASPCA, but she kept one kitten and I kept the other. I bottle feed her from that day, and now she the queen of the castle.
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful cat. She is a grey tortie. Her name is Pepper. She is my baby. I'm not exactly sure how to post a picture though. The picture of Mr. Kitty sticking his tongue out is so cute!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    We have 3 fuzzy critters that say "meow" in our house. Smoky is a part Maine Coon grey and cream tabby, and weighs in at 14.5 lbs. He's almost 8 years old and runs to answer the door when the doorbell rings. Jack is our sweetie (short for Captain Jack) and he is supposedly part Maine Coon, but he's much smaller than Smoky, weighing in at 11lbs. He is gray with four white paws and will be 4 this winter. Scoop is our most recent adoptee, also supposedly about 3 years old, and he adopted us last September. He's all grey with yellow eyes and reminds me of Toothless from How to Train your Dragon. He goes limp when we pick him up to hold him and he purrs up a storm when we get him going.

I would post a photo here, but don't know how.
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Hosting the Picture

1) Go to an image-hosting site (for example, photobucket or tinypic- photobucket requires making an account). Upload your picture. To do this, click the button that says "Browse" and choose your photo from there. When you have selected your photo and clicked "OK", click the UPLOAD button.
    2) Wait until it is completely loaded and shows you a bunch of different codes. We're going to use the URL that's called IMG (or Image) code. Highlight the entire code, right click, and click "copy".

Placing the Picture on MFP
    1) Get onto your favorite board or wherever you would like to post the picture, and start your message. Now, right click inside this typing/text box, and click "Paste", The code that you coped earlier should show up. You may notice that the code looks something like this: (without the spaces)

[ IMG ] http://i48.tinypic.com/qqebzq.jpg [ /IMG ]

Well, that's all fine and dandy, except that we can't have those capital letters in there.

2) Take the code that you have down, and change the capital IMG to lowercase img (on both ends of the code), so that it looks something like this: (without the spaces)

[ img ] http://i48.tinypic.com/qqebzq.jpg [ /img ]

3) Write whatever else you feel like writing in the space, then click the Post button, and you're done!!

Not too hard, right?
  • Run_Forever
    Run_Forever Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love my little kitty, you can see a pic of her in my profile pics.
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    :)
  • Bprocto3
    Bprocto3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    z9C2wJZ.jpg

Rusty and Louie
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Here is a picture of Pepper. Hope this works...

001_zps64fc68f3.jpg
  • rikwaynik
    rikwaynik Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I love cats, but my husband doesn't so I've not been able to have one. :(
  • Junes_Clementine
    Options
    He's so cute!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with my cats. It's creepy-weird... But I love them sooo much!

313gccp.jpg
  • calismoonelf
    calismoonelf Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Do you know their nutritional value? I'll try anything at least once as long as it won't stop my progress.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Binx

14220087_9916.jpg

Sunny

14220087_7058.jpg

Cas

14220087_8311.jpg
  • Bprocto3
    Bprocto3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That cat looks like my cat lol
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I just adore my funny pretty kitty. Sometimes her hair is long and sometimes it short. We've had her for 6 years now and she's priceless.

306DFCA2-78A8-4B30-9F70-F7883745FAA5-8696-0000072307236331.jpg

BCE36BA3-6BD7-42D6-AED6-384C9D37EACC-8696-0000072369017EFA.jpg

75039AF0-0D49-4828-B783-B8ABB392991F-8696-00000722B472B980.jpg

6D44580B-5487-4192-9A76-CA06B878819F-8696-00000722F952A6F0.jpg
  • KiwiJewels
    KiwiJewels Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love cats, but my husband doesn't so I've not been able to have one. :(
    Hmmmm tough choice... keep the husband and not have fur babies, or... perhaps you could compromise... tell him you'll only get one? :-)

He'd hate me... I have six! In my defence, I chose one, one was given to me and four chose me! :-) Love them all to bits - one large black and white boy called Domino, one small black boy called Jetsam, one silver tabby called Fern, two tabbies (mum and not so baby) Cita and Ellie, and a calico called Sophie. Would probably take up too much room to post photos, but couldn't resist this post! *grin* Jewels
  • catmanor
    catmanor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hahah I am the crazy cat lady!!

I got rid of the husband and now I haev 7!! 5 of them are rescues..

I have grey and white Higgins who is the Alpha Male.
    Ginger and white Flynn
    Tabby and White Mia (the only girl)
    Champagne long haired Pagan
    Ginger Fergus (he steals sox and things)
    Clawdius the Ragdoll - so not the ragdoll personality as he gets into figths and is a good rat catcher)
    and little Ginger long haired Oliver who is only a few months old (he is my profile pic)..
  • KiwiJewels
    KiwiJewels Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    haha Catmanor - I knew you'd be in here eventually! *grin*