I'm looking for other hippie chicks who don't shave...

Options
124»

Replies

• claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Not shaving my pits doesn't cause sweat and odor, it actually prevents it - I don't get it. Also I really dislike shaving my legs, it's a waste of time to me. My hair is thick, it takes forever, I get razor burn, I never get completely smooth, and the stubble starts back right away. Why go through that torture for society's sake? I also didn't grow up in the US so it's not a cultural norm for me. I do however really admire women with pretty shaved legs - how they can get so smooth and shiny is beyond me.
  • ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    you need to move to the pacific northwest. not shaving in Washington or oregon doesn't get you a second glance from anyone. I shave every now and again. (hair gets stuck in things and pulls) but I prefer not to.. I have definite hippy tendencies but so does 50% of the population here. it's pretty much the culture.

You know, I think that's pretty true. Some places in the PNW are more laid back than others. I love it here.
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I don't shave for quite some time.

Totally support women who don't shave at all. Quite awesome that they choose to go natural and be themselves because hey- women are humans and humans have hair. Get over it.