30 Day Shred Challenge

Options

Replies

• mrszee1
    mrszee1 Posts: 11
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 done! That is a day farther than I thought I'd get!
  • mrszee1
    mrszee1 Posts: 11
    Options
    I read this somewhere but I can't find it now. How do you log this under your exercises?
  • cxdyer
    cxdyer Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am officially off the couch now. I started last night, well sorta. I did as much as I couild I'm embarassed to say I didn't make it more than 15 minutes. I didn't have weights so I used cans of peas. I will try to complete the DVD tonight, thats my goal. And I will buy some 2LB or 3 LB weights. Yeah, thanks for starting this thread
  • cxdyer
    cxdyer Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You're all amazing. I tried to start 30 Day Shred today, I did 9 minutes and I just couldn't carry on. I don't know if it was because of the excessive heat or maybe because my fitness level is Much lower than I thought. It made me sad :( Well done to all of you who are doing it.

I couldn't complete the first set either, which will be amazing in the future when we look back and laugh at how far we have come.
  • muamontreal
    muamontreal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 :

Level 2 day 4...

I hate those planks with a passion and I can't seem to finish it. May be I'll do 2 weeks of the Level 2 ?

It' s not painful to just get out of beds in the mornings , YEAHHHHH :bigsmile:

Woot woot , we can do it !
  • rosestring
    rosestring Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I know I will be four days late, but I think I'm going to start this tomorrow.

Yay, someone else will be doing it too!
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Just completed day three, I thought my arms were stronger than they are, they are in pain. Wishing I had something lighter than 5 lb dumbbells. :(
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I read this somewhere but I can't find it now. How do you log this under your exercises?

I made it myself.... to figure out your calories burned take your weight and multiply it by 3.267 and then divide it by three.
  • flutatious1
    flutatious1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Ive been thinking about starting , but I'm terrified to :-/
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    Ive been thinking about starting , but I'm terrified to :-/

Don't be!! Just do your best... I am doing it for 6 weeks with every sat/sun off as per doctors request.
  • mischelleguerrero
    mischelleguerrero Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am on day four. I have a lot of belly to loose from having two babies back to back. I am hoping this does the trick. I took my before pictures, and am so looking forward to the after.
  • seraphinelle
    seraphinelle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5. It is getting easier. I had to force myself to stick with the push ups for the whole time.

Might increase the weights for the chest fly
  • feetjustgo
    feetjustgo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Today will be day 9 for my boyfriend and I (he joined me on day 5--awesome!) and we plan to try out level 2 for the first time. I'm a bit nervous, as I was just getting comfortable with level 1. But that's why it's time to move on :)

I didn't start from scratch fitness-wise, but I still found the early days torturous. For people who are scared to start, it IS hard... but you can do it! I had to take lots of breaks at first, but I stuck with it and now it's so much easier. And knowing that you're already stronger/more aerobically fit after just a week is very motivating! You WILL see results fast if you give it your all and focus on performance.

I don't have a scale here, but I look leaner and tighter, especially in the abdomen. I am PSYCHED to see what my body looks like at the end of the Shred!

Right now I'm on vacation and have tons of time, but soon we'll be flying back to the States and running around like crazy people visiting my family, seeing friends, moving me into my new place, and preparing for a new semester for both of us. I LOVE that 30DS is SHORT but still effective. I know I can keep up with my workouts no matter how busy I am. When it's only 20-some minutes a day, there really are no excuses.

Good vibes to all you shredders! We can do it!
  • naterciarodrigues58
    naterciarodrigues58 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

Jumping in on this! I actually have finished Level 1 already, will start level 2 either today or tomorrow... is taking me quite a lot of time to do it though, because I don't do it everyday, since I alternate it with cardio, gym (strength) and of course 1 or 2 rest days per week. So it has taken me about two weeks to finish the first level, I think? Is that too bad?

Hope you guys are all succeeding! :flowerforyou:
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Last night was my 3rd day on lvl one and I just about made it all the way through those bicycle crunches at the end! I feel more energized and pop right out of bed in the morning and wow it makes me feel so optimistic and happy about life. Why didn't I jump on this exercise/eat right train sooner?

Day 4 of lvl one tonight and I kind of can't wait.

Oh and yes, I'm sore all over but I love it. I love knowing that I am just that much more stronger today than I was yesterday!

Carry on Shredders!!!
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    Hey!!

Jumping in on this! I actually have finished Level 1 already, will start level 2 either today or tomorrow... is taking me quite a lot of time to do it though, because I don't do it everyday, since I alternate it with cardio, gym (strength) and of course 1 or 2 rest days per week. So it has taken me about two weeks to finish the first level, I think? Is that too bad?

Hope you guys are all succeeding! :flowerforyou:

I don't think its bad... it is a full body workout that essentially tones your body... my Doctor told me that is is good to have rest days.
  • PheonixRizing
    PheonixRizing Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Day 2 lvl 1 and it was easier to do today. I still had to take several short breaks and i only slightly felt like i was going to vomit at the end. My body aches everywhere but I know that it is gonna firm me up and look forward to tomorrow. Gonna go for a bike ride today with my Honey cause he has a half day. ^_^ cheers shredders
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    Finished Day 5 today... I have more endurance now... now for 2 days off... good luck over the weekend! See you all on Monday!
  • krmullig
    krmullig Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I actually completed day 2 last night using 5lb weights. Ouch! Totally worth the burn though, will update tonight with day 3!!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    bump for a friend on my fl thank you