Replies

• RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Boo is a cuddle-bug.
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    My entire family are obsessed with cats, my mum especially!
  • sweetkat75
    sweetkat75 Posts: 29
    Options
    love cats. great pics.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I love kitties! This thread makes me all kinds of happy, lol.

I can't post pictures of mine because I am at work, but I have lots of little furbabies.

Living outside, I have Oreo, Double Stuff (who was a stray, but kinda looks like Oreo only bigger), Cookie (who probably should be Oreo since Oreo and Double Stuff are gray and white while Cookie is black and white), and Mickey. Mickey was the kitten I adopted when I had just gotten home from Disney World in 2011.

Living inside, I have Kratos (my husband named that one, lol) and Reecey (she's the only female of the bunch...she's a tortoise shell calico and I thought she had the same colors as Reece's Cups, hence the name).

I wish I had a "good" explanation as to why the majority of my furbabies are named after food, but I don't. :tongue:

I used to have 2 others living outside...Midnight and Tiger. Midnight was adopted by a neighbor when I moved into my new house in 2010. He refused to wear a collar, and I think the neighbor assumed he was a stray. At least he's well cared for now. Tiger was Oreo's sister from the same litter. They were my first 2 kitties when I moved out of my parents' house in 2005. Tiger wandered too close to the road. :sad: :sad: :sad: I still miss her.
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Looooove cats! Also liking all the unique names you guys gave your critters. I have three: Professor Xavier, Amelia Bedelia, and Chewy. Also have a bonus German Shepherd named Baron Von Hans IV.

Baron Von Hans IV - LOL

i had a friend who's mums cat was called 'Nick the Greek'
  • Megabot
    Megabot Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Here's my little buddy! He's a cuddler - and sleeps most of the day *under* the covers.

5835264_9414.jpg
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcrr419Nzg1rjfnx0o1_500.jpg
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I wish my husband kept the pictures on his PC more organised, and then I could post a picture of my baby!

Our cat has just turned three years old. She came to us because my husband's nephew asked in passing whether we wanted one of his friend's kittens, and despite being a dog person, my husband said yes.

The chavs who owned the litter tried to give them away too early, and were stopped by a vet. We then kind of forgot about the whole thing (thinking it was unlikely we would be remembered, etc) and then suddenly, our nephew shows up one day with a small, tortoiseshell fluffball!

My husband is a dog person, and since he was adopting a cat, he wanted to give it a stupid name. We compromised, in that I picked her first name (named after a video game character), and he picked her middle names.

She is Yuffie Pumpernickel Twinklefart Shroedinger Banjo.
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    Ugh. I wish my husband kept the pictures on his PC more organised, and then I could post a picture of my baby!

Our cat has just turned three years old. She came to us because my husband's nephew asked in passing whether we wanted one of his friend's kittens, and despite being a dog person, my husband said yes.

The chavs who owned the litter tried to give them away too early, and were stopped by a vet. We then kind of forgot about the whole thing (thinking it was unlikely we would be remembered, etc) and then suddenly, our nephew shows up one day with a small, tortoiseshell fluffball!

My husband is a dog person, and since he was adopting a cat, he wanted to give it a stupid name. We compromised, in that I picked her first name (named after a video game character), and he picked her middle names.

She is Yuffie Pumpernickel Twinklefart Shroedinger Banjo.

You win the best cat name award.
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    I love cats, but my husband doesn't so I've not been able to have one. :(
    My husband was the same, but he says he learned not to hate them. One of them chose him to be theirs, so he had no choice but to like them after that!
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    I love cats, but my husband doesn't so I've not been able to have one. :(
    My husband was the same, but he says he learned not to hate them. One of them chose him to be theirs, so he had no choice but to like them after that!

Same. My husband is a dog person. But my little girly kitty, a tuxedo named Amelia, has decided to favor him. He now caters to her and goes out of his way to treat her like a princess. It's the cutest thing ever!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    LOVE!!!! Thanks for sharing everyone! I may put up more pictures because I am absolutely obsessed with Mr.Kitty hahah :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    cat_in_snow.gif
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    cat_in_snow.gif

Too funny Too cute lol
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I just adore my funny pretty kitty. Sometimes her hair is long and sometimes it short. We've had her for 6 years now and she's priceless.

306DFCA2-78A8-4B30-9F70-F7883745FAA5-8696-0000072307236331.jpg

BCE36BA3-6BD7-42D6-AED6-384C9D37EACC-8696-0000072369017EFA.jpg

75039AF0-0D49-4828-B783-B8ABB392991F-8696-00000722B472B980.jpg

6D44580B-5487-4192-9A76-CA06B878819F-8696-00000722F952A6F0.jpg

G O R G E O U S!!!!!!

I love her!

Thank You! You can see she can be a little annoyed with us at times too:laugh: but we still :love: her
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have a solid black yellow-eyed she-demon named after the Wicked Witch of the West, Elphaba. She's old and cranky and mean, but I've had her since she was a tiny baby, and I love her.

She likes to hide in the shadows where no one can see her, get tripped over, then give us dirty looks, as if we purposely tried to attack her in the dark. :laugh: Idiot.

I too have a solid black yellow-eyed Devil named Artemis (after the master assasin Artemis Entreri from a sci-fi novel book series) and he lives up to his namesakes profession as he loves hiding in corners and dark stairs. Many a time I have tripped on him and missed falling. He's pretty grouchy now that he's 12 years old but I love him anyway

ETA: naturally his favorite place to nap is a black leather chair where he blends in perfectly and has been sat on numerous times!
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    Finally home on my computer!

Professor Xavier: babyxavier4.jpg

Xavier_zps03de0b05.jpg

Amelia Bedelia: Picture005.jpg

InbredAmelia_zpsf02d1e64.jpg

Chewy: chewy_zps7fd1f612.jpg

chewyface_zps0b765a62.jpg

Hans: hans.jpg

Hans_zps6f8400c0.jpg
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    I have no idea how those ended up so big. Sorry.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    My babies

1017616_10151464561630740_1010023239_n.jpg

968919_10151433007865740_1467630798_n.jpg
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Yay Kittie threads never get old!!!