Replies

• emzyloo88
    emzyloo88 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    ..cheers everyone. Think I need to reassess things ;) x
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I eat what I like within my calorie goal and it works for me!

I usually eat salads and veggies and eggs for lots of meals because I develop baking recipes so I need the extra calories for tasting cookies, cakes etc. Finding that balance between healthy and treats really works for me.

I also find that I'm happier/feel fuller if I focus on getting lots of fiber and healthy fats. Other than that, I just eat what I want as long as it fits in my goal. Lost 47 pounds so I think it's working! ;)
  • Krista916
    Krista916 Posts: 258
    Options
    I eat whatever I want, only less of it. I don't deprive myself of anything because I have found (for me) in the past that when I restrict, I got bat **** crazy when I do finally have something that I've been restricing.

I make sure I get in my daily exercise and my water and I eat what but I am very strict with my portions.
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I used to eat junk and drink lots of diet soda, but now for the most part I eat clean and butter, sour cream, olive oil full fat everything is the only way I eat now. I have lost 30 lbs since the middle of April. I do workout twice a week with a wellness coach and do cardio every day, but I feel fantastic. I limit my sugar intake to 41 gr a day. So I wish you much luck with your goal