Hello. I want to lose 60 pounds by next year.

Options
Hello,
I am 19 years old girl living in Montreal who wants to lose 60 pounds by next summer.
I tried several diets before but I failed all of them.
Hopefully, this site will help me to count the calories that I consume and burn. :)
If you live in Montreal or want to lose 60 pounds let's be friends. :)

Replies

• micah2009
    micah2009 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey
    Im on the 60lb+ path myself(midway through)
    This site is a major help! and the people are very helpful!
  • dixiebelle49
    Options
    That is a goal of mine too 50 lbs by my 50th birthday in march. I lost my way but am getting back on track good luck to you
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    =0) I started my weight loss / life style change . Exactly a year ago. I have lost 60 pounds.
    If I can do it, any one can do it!!!!
    Best of Luck to you, this is a great place to start. Never give up. We all have good and bad days.
    Some times we do not exercise when we should, some times we eat what we should Not.
    Just know you have support. Log your food and exercise.. we are here for you !!
    :flowerforyou:
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Glad you could join us. It's hard work and not always pleasant but people here are really great. BTW, I'm in Toronto, looking to lose 120 (so double yours :ohwell:)
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP
  • waylward
    waylward Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP. I also want to lose 60 lbs by next year. I have an extra 30 lbs on since having my son (who is now 5 months old) and 30 lbs that I had wanted to lose before getting pregnant. This is a great site for motivation. Since joining last week I've already lost 5 lbs. I know that is mostly fluid, etc. and I can't expect to be losing 5 lbs every week but it is really encouraging to see the initial loss. Wish you the best in your journey.
  • lilmizzkay3
    Options
    yea, i want to lose that much too.
    its hard to start dieting .
  • AmBeRBoWeRs
    Options
    hi I'm Amber and i just started here today and I'm already exited to lose these extra pounds too...im a type one diabetic and i use to be thin and i gained all this extra baggage over high school and I'm finished now and ready to change to be healthy not just to look good..but i love food and slack so maybe we can be friends and work throw all of our weaknesses together..hope to chat with you soon...