Hi :)

Options
Hey all,

Just joined the site, and loving what I've seen so far so thought I would introduce myself!

I'm 22 years old, from Ireland and an ex-fitness freak! I used to be extremely fit, muscular and toned, played 2 sports at a very high level, trained twice a day, as well as doing the gym most days. Unfortunately through my sport I injured my knee (ACL, Meniscus, Cartilage) probably more but I'm unsure. I had re constructive surgery but it actually made my knee worse.

Long story short I've gained a lot of weight in the past two years, can't compete in sports any more, and never want to go to my home town because I'm seen as the "extremely fit girl who got fat" so I want to be back as ripped as I always was!

My journey starts now.

Replies

• rochey_1
    rochey_1 Posts: 37
    Options
    Welcome :))

If you want a friend and support, Add me, I'm from Ireland too :))

Name's Lisa and I'm 29
  • rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    friend request sent :) good luck!
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I know what you mean. I hate to see people that used to know me when I was smaller. But I am on it now! :)
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hey, good for you for getting back in the game! Feel free to add me for support. Good luck!

40391093.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Unique_Ambitions
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome :) All added!
  • Freshstart132
    Options
    welcome!! :drinker: Feel free to add me for support!!
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome to MFP feel free to add me if you would like and good luck on your journey.:flowerforyou:
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome.