New and need support. Please add me. :-)

Options
Hello All,
I am 5'10" and weigh 221 pounds and my goal weight is 150. I am at my heaviest right now and am at wits end with being heavy. I have been struggling with my weight for going on 7 years now. I have gotten to the point where I lie to my husband about my weight because I am to embarrassed. I really need support in this. I need a good kick in the butt. :) I want to have energy to play with my kids and be sexy to my husband again but most importantly I want to get my self confidence back. I wanna walk around like I own the world again. Lol.
Thanks everyone. Hope you add me. :heart:

Replies

• HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Adding you!
    Welcome aboard!
  • lisajsund
    lisajsund Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Added! :)
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :-)
  • Daynas1977
    Daynas1977 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Request sent :) welcome to MFP!
  • dance54
    dance54 Posts: 13
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Freshstart132
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :drinker: feel free to add me. the more friends the merrier!!
  • ababiejbear
    Options
    Added :)
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Added!! Lets do this :)

Mark
  • sarahsauve15
    sarahsauve15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way. I had 3 kids in 2 and a half years and it really took a tole on my well being. I lost over 70 pounds by taking care of myself. If there's one thing you have to do, it's get addicted to this program and use it religiously. Don't cheat yourself out of measurements and even if you have a bad day, tell yourself you'll try harder tomorrow and not "oh well, I guess this didn't work". Give yourself 6 weeks on the program and next thing you know, you'll have logged in for over 205 days in a row like me. I enter absolutely everything I eat and can proudly say, I got my sexy back. Good luck.