Ladies - Question regarding Aunt Flow's visit

Options
2»

Replies

• mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Between Flo and TOM, my life is f*cked.

The only advice I can give is don't swim in the ocean, shark attack prevention.

Is that what happened in Jaws?

Yes, Aunt Flo came to town and they set TOM out as bait and yelled "action"!
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I can easily gain 5 or so pounds of water weight and feel bloated beyond belief...but it goes away after Aunt Flo leaves town...
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You can lose during this time??? Amazing! I gain 5-10 every time.

And no, this is not a joke.

I do as well-- usually on the 10-12 lb side. In reference to the lady with the angry blowfish above...I think my blowfish must've eaten your blowfish, since it's definitely extra angry and twice the size! :frown:

Haha, I haven't been around a trustworthy scale during my placebo week recently, so I was just guessing. It may well be higher! My old scale seemed to think I gained weight peeing, sooooooooooo

I take midol and drink about 14 glasses of water per day. Seriously thinking of a water pill but will not do without doctor's okay. Flo is not my friend and will be glad to see her gone.
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options

drink about 14 glasses of water per day.

do this & watch your sodium intake during that time!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Scales always go up I'm down 5lb since Saturday and that because of water retention. I never log the week of Auntie Flo.
  • pippywillow
    pippywillow Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    If I stay on track during that time of the month I can usually not gain anything, sometimes there's even a nice drop once it's over. But it's so easy to get off track!
  • jhandur
    jhandur Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I gain 2-3 lb the week before but it's gone that week. Weird lady body... I don't worry too much about it since it always goes away.